|| SEVEN ||

Okay, idk about anybody else but THE FIRST PART OF THE CLIP HAD BE DYING OMLLLL 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

***

I woke up to see cage bars. I freaked out and shot my head up, only to have my head meet a hard wooden roof.

I hissed in pain and looked up at the bars, mumbling curse words under my breath.

"Well someone's awake."

My head snapped towards the direction of the boy, 'pan', standing on the ground looking up at me.

"What do you want?" I snap.
"You're certainly a feisty lass I'll give you that."

"Either tell me what you want or walk away now. I don't want to talk to you."

He put his hand on his chest and pretended to be offended. "Well that's rather rude. But yes I have come here in order to retrieve a certain  possession of mine that I am almost positive that you have. Now, hand it over, and I will consider letting you free."

"Doesn't seem like a very fair deal." I counter, resting my forehead on the bars.

"How about, you let me go, and you can keep your life,"
I reach for my sword and realize it's not there. I start to go into a panic.
"Where's my sword!" I yell at the boy lunging for the front of the cage.

"Oh, you mean this lovley thing?" Pan asked as a dark cloud of magic formed around his hand and my sword Appeared in his hands. I eyes widen and I reach out for it but I'm too high off the ground.

"Yes that sword, please give it back." I say with a pleading tone.
"So this has sentimental value to you?" He asked. I nod my head quickly, my gaze locked on the sword.

"Well you see the thing you took from me has value to me. So until you give me what I want, I'm going to keep this lovely weapon."
He taunted me by tossing it around in circles and sticking it in the ground.

"Please, it's the only thing I have left of my birth father!" I try again to get my belonging back.

"Your birth father now, very interesting. What happened to him?" He asked me. I narrow my eyes and think of something sassy to say;
"Why should I tell you?" I say narrowing my eyes once again.

"Because I can break this sword with one flick of my wrist then it's bye bye daddy." He threatened and raised his hand in the air.

K gasped and lunged forward again but only to be stopped by bars. "Okay okay I'll tell you!"

Pan looked up at me with the slightest smirk on his face and nodded to show he was listening.

"He was an extremely skilled thief, and had never been caught. He would always carry a sword around in case he ever ran into any guards or a situation where he had to use it.
He had a girlfriend and they did the nasty and then I was created. But my mother died giving birth to me and I was living alone in the woods with my father. He taught me how to steal and when it was appropriate to do so. He gave me sword fighting lessons then also arranged some with a pirate which is how I was able to beat your little minion so quickly.
I was about 12 when he finally said "y/n, you are old enough to have this." And he gave me his sword. The next day he was gone, we had fallen through a loophole of some-sort and I ended up in the foster system. That's the only thing i have left of him other than memories, so that's why it's so valuable."

Pan nodded as I talked, acknowledging that he was listening. Once I had finished he looked up at me and gave me a devilish smile. "Sounds like you've had a rough life. Now tell me, who was your father?" He asked running his hand along the blade.

I took a breath of hesitation before continuing;
"His name was Will, Will Scarlet.