|| T E N ||

Felix and I had a lot of catching up time before the sun started to set over the ocean line. We headed back to the campsite, stepping in sync with eachother, both of us smiling after finding our lost kinship.

"Pan's not so bad, he just has to act tough so everybody will listen to him."
I frowned slightly, "i still dont like him."

Felix nodded "understandable. But hey, stick with me and he wont hurt you again. I swear to you on that."

I smiled "thanks fin- I mean felix."
He nodded as we walked into camp together, everyone was dancing around the fire while pan played a flute of some kind.

Felix looked at pan and covered my ears and we both ran to his tent.
"What was that for?" I asked

"Pan's flute has magical properties that can make any lost boy- or girl in your case- fall under his trance And they lose themselves."

"Oh, well thanks." I smiled.
Felix nodded and sat down on his bed, I pulled up a chair across from him.

We sat in silence for a moment. I could tell felix was studying me. Finally he said something.
"Pretty necklace."

I looked down at the pendant the shadow gave me and frowned. I had to tell him, he was the first real brother I had. Siblings share secrets right? Hell, I dont know.

"Yeah.. About that."
"whats wrong?" Felix asked, lookig genuinely concerned. I guess my face gave it away.

"Remember that vile I stole from pan?"
"yes, why?" felix asked tilting his head, waiting for me to continue.

"Well, the shadow told me to drink it, so i did. And it gave me powers. Then the shadow gave me this necklace to control it. I accidentally blew up the cage-"

"That was you?" Felix asked surprised.
"Please Don't tell pan! This can be our secret. Just like when we we're little. Please Felix."

Felix pulled me over into a hug. "Of course y/n.  I won't tell pan. I promise."

Peter's POV
I laughed and headed towards Felix's tent. I saw him slip in there earlier, why hadnt he come join the party yet?

I was about to knock on the door when I herd him speak.

"Pretty Necklace."

"Yeah.. About that."
The girl? Why was she in his tent? And why was I jealous because of it?"

"Whats wrong?" Felix asked.
"Remember that vile I stole from pan?" she replied.

I leaned against the wall so i could hear better.
"Yes, why?"

"Well, the shadow told me to drink it, so i did. And it gave me powers. Then the shadow gave me this necklace to control it. I accidentally blew up the cage-"

"That was you?"

"Please Don't tell pan! This can be our secret. Just like when we we're little. Please Felix."

Don't you bloody do it Felix.

"Of course y/n.  I won't tell pan. I promise."

Anger flared inside me and I ran back to my hut. I threw the door open and waved my hand which unlocked the drawer the magic was in.
I took out the vile and smelled it.

This wasnt the magic! My shadow lied to me!
I screamed in frustration and threw the magic to the ground and it shattered.

This girl was going to be stronger than me. That was not going to happen.
Or is it?

What if i can train her? Make her get on my side, then I can convince her to give up her powers to "save" Neverland, then i can become even more powerful.

"let's put this plan into action"

AHFBSKZBCJWKCHD LOOOOOOKKKK IM NOT DEAD AHAHAHAHAHAH YAYAYAYAYAYAY IM BACK TO UPDATING YAS BITCHES!