|| FOURTEEN ||

Three week's time had passed. The Neverland boys had gotten used to having me around and I, them. My hut was all built, and I became like a sister to all the Neverland boys. My personal favorite is Dexter. A little green-eyed, chestnut brown haired boy with the cutest little freckles you ever saw. He was about 7. Well, I don't know how old he is, but he was brought here when he was 7.

I had barley had any interactions with Pan. Which was, alright I guess. Just confusing. He seemed so concerned with me at first and now he barley looks in my direction. But I shouldn't care. Right?

I was on the beach looking for seashells with Dexter. The little boy trotted up to me, a sand dollar in his hand. "Look y/n look!" He chirped excitedly. I smiled and knelt down beside him. I took the dollar carefully in my hands as he dashed off to go find more. I sat down on the warm sand and turned the small sand dollar over in my fingers, feeling the grooves and ridges. I pocketed it inside a pouch I created specifically for Dexters treasures.

"Enjoying the beach I see?" An all too familiar voice spoke softly from behind me. My head whipped around to stare into the enchanting green eyes of Peter Pan himself. A smile curled up onto my lips. "I was until you got here." I sassed back, turning to face the direction of Dexter once again.

Pan slowly maneuvered to sit beside me. "Come on sweetheart, don't be like that." He charmed. Which I admit, would have worked if it were anybody else.

Okay, maybe it worked a little.

"Don't sweetheart me, paper boy." I rolled my eyes in annoyance. I knew this made him mad. He was used to people complying to his every wish. I took every chance I got to be sassy and arrogant.

Pan scoffed at the nickname. "Okay listen. This isn't working for either of us so I'll cut to the chase, I need you."

I turn to face him with one eyebrow cocked higher than the other. "Sorry. But I'm not interested." I remarked.
Pan looked confused for a second. "What? No! Not like that." He growled. "I need you because you can help me."

"And an island full of boys you enslaved can't help you?" I raised my voice a little, turning towards him.

"They don't have what you have." He replied simply.
"And what the hell do I have?" I asked, about ready to slap this boy across his pretty little face.
"You've got magic. Powerful magic. It could save the island." He said the information to me in a hushed whisper into my ear.

"Y/n! Y/n! Look at this one!" Dexter called, running up to me. He stopped when he saw Peter and his smile faded. He kept walking towards me and stood on the side opposite of Pan. He handed me the shell and I took it carefully in my hands. "It's very pretty Dexter. Can you give us a minute?"

Dexter nodded his head and ran back to the camp site.

I huffed and stood up. "Alright Pete-y boy. What do you want." I demanded. He followed me in standing.
"I'm going to help you control this magic you possess."

I rolled my eyes "Yeah, I don't- Wait, how did you know I had it?" The realization hit me that I hadn't told anybody but Felix. That double crossing-

"I know everything, sweetheart." Pan interrupted my thoughts. I narrowed my eyes. "What's in it for me."

"What?"

"If I help you, what do I get out of it." I demand. There was no way I was helping this guy without some type of reward.

He thought for a moment. "Position of power, a seat beside me? My new right hand man? Well, woman."

I shook my head. "How about a one way ticket the hell out of here."
"I can't do that dear." He clucked his tongue. Shaking his head and crossing his arms. "No I cannot."

"Why not?" I protested.
"I get the feeling you may have too many connections with my enemies in the outside world. So how about this. You comply, or I kill you."

I scoffed. "Oh wow. Here we go again with the death threats." With an eye roll I turned on my heels to walk away.
"Y/n wait." I stopped and a long pause was shared. "Please." He added. I smirked to myself slightly before returning to a stone cold gaze. I turned to look at him. "I'm listening."

Pan took a small breath and continued. "I will give you whatever it is you want that doesn't involve leaving Neverland." I roll my eyes. "That's the same offer as before!" I yell.
"Well what else do you want! I can't risk anything because of some stupid girl!" He shouts back. I get right up in his face, standing on my toes so we are nose to nose. "If I'm just some stupid girl how come you came here saying you needed me so much? Huh?" I snapped.

His hands grabbed the sides of my face and his lips pressed against mine. I looked at his closed eyes for just a second and then pushed him away, but instantly regretted it.
My brain got all flustered and I couldn't speak. Pan just looked at me with his green eyes emotionless. I cleared my throat. "Whatever I want?"

"Whatever you want." He replied with a nod.

I nodded softly, grabbing my arm and rubbing it slightly. "I'll do it. Now leave me alone." I almost mutter before walking off into the woods in the direction of camp.