Chapter 2

"I like your shirt" he says and I look down at my shirt and remember I'm wearing a bvb fallen angels band tee.

"thanks" I say blushing. The ride starts to move up slowly.

"I'm Andy" he says shaking my hand. "Alicia, but my friends call me Lee for short"

"cool, I used to have a  best friend named Alicia" he says awkwardly

"I feel like a giant up here" he says looking down. I laugh at him as he starts to imitate a giant stepping on the people on the ground. He looks up and locks eyesight with me and I look away.

"I can see my apartment from here" I say and he looks where I'm pointing interested.

"I live over there" he says pointing towards a tall building.

"Cool, I drive past there like everyday" I say awkwardly. He looks at me and I can feel his eyes staring into mine.

"maybe you can come over some time" he says smiling. I smile and blush crazily all over. Did THE Andy Biersack just tell me we could hang out sometime?

"Can I see your phone?" he asks and I pull my  tiny batman backpack off my back and he just stared at in surprise.

"You like?" I ask and he nods quickly. Then I pull it close to me indicating that its mine and he throws up his arms and surrenders. The rise starts to set us down on the ground and he starts to look sad. Aww...

We get off the ride and I grab my phone out of my backpack and hand it to Andy. He looks at it, then me, then back at the phone and out of nowhere he starts to run off with it. Wait? What?

"Hey you little shit give that back" I say. I can see his inner gazelle coming out as he starts to run faster. "Wait!" I yell at him and he stops, turns around and unlocks my phone. How'd he do that? He hands it back and I see that he had added himself to my contacts as Batman boy. He grabs his phone and texts something.

*Buzz Buzz*

Batman boy: hi

I smile and look at him. "Hey" I say in response. Out of nowhere I here a gasp come from behind me. I turn around and see Mel and her boyfriend standing there petrified by the site of me talking to Andy.

"Mel Andy, Andy Mel" I say introducing them. I actually feel kind of weird introducing him to someone.

"hi" he says to them and just smiles awkwardly. Then again out of nowhere I hear a scream coming from behind me and I turn around to see a group of girls running towards Andy.

"Shit, I've got to go" he says hugging me and then running to the parking lot leaving me with four fangirls asking me multiple questions at once. Is this what its like to be friends with a rock star? Will I see him again?

___________________________________________________________________________

I really hope you guys liked this chapter. If you liked it you will probably like my other Andy fanfic - High school of love (ft. Andy six). Byee