Chapter 8

I grab my phone and text him.

Me: Bubba?

Batman Boy: Yes Cookie?

Me: r u hiding?

Batman Boy: maybe

Me: lets play a game

Batman boy: is it the hot and cold game?

Me: yep Start!

I walk into his living room and look around finding nothing but his keys and my purse.

Batman Boy: Cold

I walk into the kitchen and look in the cabinets underneath the island. Nothing ... The island has beautiful gray and black marble countertops. A vase sits in the middle as a cute centerpiece.

Batman Boy: I cant even see your beautiful face anymore

"Aww... You can see my face when come out" I yell trying to lure him out. Then I get a master plan. Why didn't this come to me sooner?

"now I'll find you" I whisper to myself and decide to call his phone. I pull it out of my back pocket and pull up his contact.

*Ring Ring*

"Shit!" I can here him say and I run into his bedroom. I see him standing there. Shirtless Andy just standing there like a statue in the middle of the bedroom. He's so cute.

"Gotcha!!" I yell as I jump onto his back and tackle him onto the bed. I start to tickle his ribs like there was no tomorrow. He just keeps laughing which makes me giggle. I try to hold him down but I'm nothing compared to his strength and out of nowhere I'm pinned underneath him. I look deep in his crystal blue eyes. It feels like hours that we were drinking in each others eyes. I finally build up the strength to flip him off me se we were both laying on our backs.

I scoot over to him and lay my head on his chest. His heart beat is so soothing; I could probably fall asleep to it. He kisses my head and I look at him.

"I'm really sorry that I didn't say anything" he says. I suddenly feel bad for yelling at him before. He was only trying to  let me forget that horrible part of my life. Why was I so rude?

"Don't be sorry. I flipped out about nothing." I say. We lay for a while and I start to get thinking. Why did he decide to ride with me yesterday? Did he recognize me? Did he think I was cute?  Why am I assuming these things?

"Whatcha thinking about?" Andy asks and kisses my forehead. Should I ask him?

"you" I finally say. I eventually bring up the courage to ask him.

"Hey Andy?"

"Yes Cookie?" Looking down at me I can see confusion and a slight glimpse of worry grow in his eyes.

"Why did you decide to ride with me?" I say. I can feel him tense up around me. He sighs and looks down.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Wait what ?! I just added some suspense?! Nooo.. maybe. Love you guys so much. Hope you guys liked the long chapter.

Thank you and good night