Chapter 18

I pull up into an old brick apartment building and walk to the front door. I ring the door bell and tall muscular man comes to the door. He's about my height but has no tattoos and has lighter brown hair. His dark grey eyes grow heavy as he looks at me in disgust.

"What do you want?" he says and spits on the ground. I back up and pull Alicia's stuff out of my back pack.

"I have some things for Lee" I say giving her things to him. He looks at me in confusion and blinks a couple of times.

"Who?"

"Alicia.. She lives here right?" I say backing up and looking at the address and street name. Yep, right place.

"Oh yeah" he says looking at her things.

"Can I talk to her? I'm her boyfriend." I say looking past him into the apartment. He blocks my view and starts to look angry.

"Shes my girlfriend and I'm not going to let and emo fag get in my way of getting with her" he says venom spitting out of his every word. He steps forward and his eyes darken.

"Excuse me? What did you just call me?" I say steping farward so close to punching him square in the nose.

"You heard me! Get your faggot ass out of hear and stay out of her life!" he yells pushing my shoulders so I hit the side of my car. OK that set me off. I bounce right back up and punch him him straight in the nose. Blood runs down his fake tanned face. I jump in my car and start to drive. I look in my rearview mirror and see him try to catch up with me failing in the process. I chuckle and drive off. Like he could actually catch up with me and my Batmobile.

I get inside and decide to lay back down. Its about 5:30 and I haven't gotten any real sleep in days. I mean me and Alicia were at the hospital for at least four days. No one worried about her or came to visit. It was just her in a coma and me on a hard hospital couch. Why didn't anyone come? I lay down and emidiatly fall asleep from exhaustion.

____________________________________________________________________________

Here's a little bit longer chapter for you people. I hope you liked it.

Thank you and Good night