Chapter 16

I walk back inside and step inside the hospital room we had been staying in. I see Lee had left her phone on the nightstand next to the bed. I open it and check the time. 2:49 PM. I type in her password and go through her contacts. I scroll to her friend Mel's number and call her.

"Hello?" she says sounding like she just woke up.

"sorry to wake you but-" I was rudely interrupted by a gasp. I hear speaking on the other end. Who is she talking to?

"Hello?" I ask and then I hear nothing but crying and muffled words.

"Leave me alone! Were not together!" Alicia yells into Mel's phone and hangs up. Did she really hit her head hard enough to lose memory? I grab all of our stuff and decide to head back to my place.

 I walk inside and smell burnt ... well everything. The kitchen is destroyed and I lost half a wall. I never thought a small thing could lead to that much destruction. I head to my room and lay down. I suddenly feel something poke my back. I look underneath me and see on of Lee's beaded bracelets. I wrap it in my hand and lay back down. Crow jumps up on the bed and lays on my chest. He's still shaky from the accident last night. I calmly fall asleep in which felt like seconds.

_____________________________________________________________________________________  

I hope you guys liked this chapter. I just wanted a plot twist. I've been writing a lot of fluff and I wanted to change it up a little.

Thank you and Good night