Chapter 9

"Do you remember my ex-girlfriend Juliet?" He asks looking pretty sad at the moment.

"Yeah" The beautiful, innocent "you'll never catch me doing anything" Juliet Simms? I wonder what ever happened between them. She just all of a sudden stopped posting photos of him all of a sudden.

"Do you know who Kellin Quinn?"

"Umm... yeah" I say starting to get confused. Why is he bringing up Kellin Quinn?

"Well...Juliet and I  went to an Alternative Press Awards after party and I saw her flirting with Kellin. He tried to walk away but she just tried to kiss him" he says looking out the window. He has the saddest most depressing look. I feel so bad.

"I'm sorry" I say trying to cheer him up a bit.

"Me and Kellin are good buddies so I'm not mad at him" he says looking back at me. His frown slightly gone.

"well back to the point I was making; All of BVB was on vacation when we broke up so I had no one to talk to. I went to fair to keep my mind off things, then I saw you." he says as a smile comes back to sight. "You looked like you wanted someone to talk to too. You were... Perfect." he says kissing my hair. I blush like crazy after hearing what he just said. I love this so much. I really do.

"Aww, your blushing" He pokes my face and I blush more.

"Stop" I say burying my head in the crook of his neck. He chuckles and pets my hair like um a cat. I meow and start to  catlike clean myself. 

"Your my Catwoman"

"And your my Batman" I say giving him a kiss on the lips.

______________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys I know I'm a little late on this. I recently found a litter of 4 black ,2 month old kittens and I had to find homes for them. I did keep one. His name is Frankie which is short for Frankenstein. I hope you guys liked this chapter. I know you guys want smut. Just wait a little bit longer.

Thank you and Good night