Chapter 6

"wait" I say "You called me Cookie" I manage to stop crying. I look at the sad desperation in his eyes. Then out of nowhere something clicks.

(Flashback)

"Bubba" I yell

"Andrews not going to help you this time"

"Bubba! .. Bubba"

(Ends flashback)

"No! Oh my god!" I say jumping up into Andy's long tattooed arms bursting into tears.

"Bubba... I thought I would never see you again" I say with arm tears running down my cold face. It feels good to cry.

"Ive missed you so much cookie" he says with tears staining his pale face. 

Once again something clicks in my head and my rage comes back. "Why didn't you say anything!" I yell pulling away from him and standing up.

"Is that you wanted to know me?!"

"I'm sorry" he says getting up. "I didn't want you to remember that part of your life" He stand there tears running down his face.

"But you, I wanted to remember you!" I start to get my purse and keys when I feel his hand wrap around my wrist.

"Please, Please don't leave" He begs. I keep walking towards the door and his grasp gets tighter. I just want t go home and forget all about him. Why didn't he say anything when I was talking about my life? He knew that I was his old friend.

"Andy please let go"

"I'm sorry but I can't let you leave me again" he says swinging me around so our chests are touching. I can feel something in my heart pulling me towards him. I look up to see him staring deeply into my eyes. He start to lean in but says something.

"Lee?"

"mhmm?" I manage to say between breaths.

"kiss me" he says before his lips crash down on mine. The pull between us is so unreal. The feel of his warm lips with his cold lip ring felt amazing on mine. He pushes me against the wall and starts to unbutton my jeans.

"Andy?" I ask before he could get me shirt over my bra.

"Yes?" he asks putting my shirt back down.

"I-I'm a virgin" I say looking down.

"Oh" he says grabbing my hands holding them close to his chest. I can feel his racing heart slowdown back to a normal pace.

"I want to be close to you; I'm just not ready yet" I say still looking down at our hands entwined.

"umm.. well I see kissing is ok.. how about we cuddle and umm" I san see him try to find the word he's thinking of.

"Making out?" he asks with a weird look on his face.

"that would be ok" I giggle and say in response to his proposal. He kisses the top of my nose before he gently picks me up bridal style and carries me to his room. He sets me down on his soft comfy bed and I crawl under the covers. He gets in and crashes our lips once again. His lips start to move down my neck. His hands slide down to my pants and start to undo them again.

"Andy" I say making him look back up stopping what he was doing.

"sorry I forgot" he says

"Did you really forget?" I ask him making him confess.

"Maybe"

"Boy your jus trying to get tickled" I say jokingly. As soon as said that he held me down and started to tickle my ribs.

"Aaahh, A-Andy stop" I say not being able to hold in my laughter. He stops and looks at me. What is he doing? Then out of nowhere he starts tickling me again.

"Say I'm the best" he demands

"No" I pout

"Say it" he says again.

"Y-your th-the best!" I yell and he stops and looks at me with his crystal blue eyes and kisses my head. I lay on his chest playing with his long tattered looking hair. I look up and peck his lips.

"I love you" I say putting my head back on his shirtless chest.

"I love you too"

______________________________________________________________________________

I really hope you guys like this one. It too me about 3 hours to finish due to distractions like food and YouTube and .. music. Things like that. This one was a little long so it will hopefully hold you over for a little bit.

Thank you and good night