Chapter 12

"SHIT! THE FOOD!"

I jump off the couch and see flames coming from the pan. I run into the kitchen and the fire alarm starts to go off. I see Andy run in with a towel. I look at him and then the towel. Like the towel is going to put out a fire.

"I'm going next door to see if they have a fire extinguisher!" I yell running out the front door. I run across the hall to the apartment and pound on the door. I'm almost in tears but I successfully hold them back.

A half awake guy came to the door. He looks like he had been drinking a lot.

"What do you want?" he asks in a groggy voice. His breath smelt of whiskey and cigarette smoke.

"Me and my ... um friend need a fire extinguisher" I say out of breath. I guess we never actually established who we were to each other. Well I mean me and Andy.

He immediately snapped out of his drunken state and ran back into his apartment. He came back with a fire extinguisher. We run back into Andy's place it now filled with thick smoke. I start to choke on the smoke filled air. My eyelids start to feel heavy and I hit the ground hard hitting my head in the process. Oww.. Whats going on? I cant breath.

_________________________________________________________________________________     

Hope you guys liked this chapter. What happened? Is she ok? Just wait I'll be posting soon. I know this is short sorry.

Thank you and Good night