Chapter 4

I wake up and see the sun slowly start to set. Shit! What time is it? I look at my phone and its 6:48. Why didn't my phone go off? I am supposed to be at Andy's house in 12 minutes. I run and grab my purse and keys. I write a note to Mel saying - I will probably be back tonight. I'm going over to Andy's place to hang out. Nite xoxo-. Me and Mel have this weird thing where we do xoxo after every note. Its our  own little thing.

I get to Andy's place and text him.

Me: i'm here

Batman boy: yay be right down

I put my phone in my back pocket and about 30 seconds later I see Andy come running out of the elevator and he pulls me into a tight hug.

"breath... I need to breath to live" I say being squished by his arms tightly wrapped around me.

"sorry" he says letting me go and I gasp for air and he chuckles.

"So me almost dieing is funny?" I jokingly ask and he nods his head up and down. He motions me into the elevator and we ride it up to his place. We walk inside and he grabs a bunch of cloths and shoves it in a closet. I laugh and sit down on his black velvety feeling couch. I look  around and see Andy getting something out of the fridge.

"Something to drink? eat?" he asks raising an eyebrow. I point at the water and then the package of cookies sitting on the counter.

"water and cookies for the lady" he says grabbing them both and walking over to me. I grab a cookie and start to munch down. He looks at me and I can see a smirk grow on his face. I swallow and slowly sip the some water. 

He puts a cookie in his mouth and holds it there while looking for a movie. He looks through his stand and finally pulls something out.

"Sweeny Todd?" he ask looking back at me.

"I love that movie!" I say excitement in my voice. I jump up and down while sitting crisscross  and he looks back at me and chuckles shaking his head.  He looks back at the TV and starts up the movie. He walks back to the couch and bites down on the cookie that's been between his teeth.

"mmm" he says while eating his cookie. I eye him with an odd look. He looks back at me and burst into laughter when he sees me.

"What?" he asks with a weird expression on his face.

"nothing" I say not taking my eyes off the screen. We watch about 45 minutes before he turns it off.

"hey!" I yell as he sits back down on the couch. I hit his shoulder.

"oww, What was that for?" he asks holding his probably newly bruised shoulder.

"I was watching that"

"I want to get to know you" he says while taking our water glasses out to the sink. Why does he want to get to know me?

"Ok.. what do you want to know?"

"What was your life like?" he says staring deep in my eyes like he was trying to read my mind. I start to tense up at the reminder of my past. I didn't like my child hood, but its ok to talk about it every once and a while.

"Ok so my name is Alicia or lee for short. Um... I was born in Cincinnati, Ohio" I can se his eyes light up at the sound of where I was born. Weird...

"Um... I .. was well.. abused as a child by my father" his eyes at the sound of that turned to a deep dark blue. It was kind of scary.

"My father was an alcoholic and he killed my mother when I was about 6. I really had only one friend as a child... I don't really remember his real name but I had a nickname for him. It was Bubba " I say and Andy immediately stands up and runs his hands through his hair. He sighs and sits back down.

"you ok?" I ask getting worried.

"yeah"

"go on" he says settling down,

"ok well.. I was adopted after being a foster home. I love my parents. Ive been working at a dinner downtown for about a year now and I love it" I say

We end up talking about our lifes for about two hours before we fell asleep. I had passed out on the floor and him on the couch. I'll have to call Mel in the morning. Its been a good night.

__________________________________________________________________________

I hope you guys liked this chapter. I know I screwed up on the chapter that i have recently deleted. I will be adding that chapter tomarrow probably. While your waiting for it go and check out my other andy fanfic.

Thank you and good night