Chapter 5

I run to the kitchen table and hide. "Come out child I wont hurt you" he yells. I scream as he pulls out the chair and grabs me by my hair throwing me on the floor. He grabs his belt and starts whipping my legs senselessly.

"Stop John!" my mom yells.

"move bitch" he turns and shoves her into the wall knocking a mirror to the ground shattering. The mirror knocks her unconscious. What did I do? Why did he hurt mommy?

"Now Alicia, Its your turn" he says pulling me up and pulling his fist back. I could feel the alcohol filled breath on my face. It smells horrid.

"Daddy stop, That hurts" Why is he doing this to me and mommy? Where is Bubba?

"Bubba!"

"Oh Andrew isn't going to help you this time"

"Bubba! ... Bubba" I can feel the pain of his fist hit me hard on my cheek.

"Cookie? Wake up Cookie" I wake up to and shaking me. He stops when he sees my eyes open. Tears streaming down his face he pulled me close to his chest. I burst out into tears and he holds me tighter. I manage to between tears.

"what did you call me? I asked confused by fully know what he called me.

"N-nothing" he says letting me go and sitting back down on the couch. He sighs and pulls his hands through his long hair. I'm still siting on the warm carpeted floor.

"Why did you call me Cookie?" I start to get mad. My voice starts to raise. I hadn't been called Cookie since I was a child. Me and my best friend as a child had nicknames for each other. Mine was Cookie and his was Bubba ... Wait.

____________________________________________________________________________

Yeah I know I'm mean for adding suspense. I guess you'll just have to wait. Sorry that I had deleted this but I forgot to add the chapter that I added last night. I did add some new things here and there so ... Oh and while you are waiting for the next part go and check out my other fanfic -High school of love (ft. Andy Sixx).

Thank you and good night