Chapter 15

Andy P.O.V

I can see Lee start to rustle and open her eyes. She looks around and looks at me. She looks in shock to see me and starts to squeal. Why is she squealing?

"Umm.. your Andy Biersack lead singer of Black veil Brides" she says. She knows that already. Why did she ask that? I entwine out hands and she pulls away. Why did she pull away? She looks in shock and confusion.

"Why are you hear? And why do I have this on my head?" she says pointing to the bandaging on her busted forehead. Does she remember?

"Well one I'm your boyfriend and two their was a fire at my place" I say " You breathed in to much smoke fell and hit your head on the coffee table"

"Boyfriend? No I have never met you before and I don't remember a fire"[ she says looking at me in confusion " I actually cant remember a lot of things right now. Everything is dark and blurry in my mind right now" she says pulling the bandage off her head and pulling the needles out pf her arm.

"Babe stop" I say trying to keep her down. I yell for a doctor or nurse to come and help me but no one comes. She quickly grew enough to get from underneath me and run out of the room.

I grab my phone and keys. I also found and grabbed the cloths she was wearing the day we arrived here. I run down the hall and see her walk outside passing all the guards sight. I run outside but wasn't able to catch her. She steals a cab from an old couple. What wrong with her? Why cant she remember anything?

__________________________________________________________________________________

I hope you guys liked this chapter. I know it took me a long time. sry about that

Thank you and Good night