Chapter 19

I've been listening to La Devotee so much since its been out. I love it so much lol. Alright back to the story.

                      •3 months later•

"What would you like?" The bartender asks me. It's been about three months since I've seen Alicia. I miss her so much. When she left I got so depressed. The depression got to me and I thought alcohol was my only savior. I became an alcoholic.. No Stop calling yourself that. Your not an alcoholic Andy.

"Hey kid?" He says waving his hand in front of my face. "What would you like to drink?" He repeats. I sigh and stand up. I was suddenly pushed back down in my seat by a woman in a hood.

"Sorry but I shouldn't be drinking. I have to go" I say standing. The woman pulls back her hood and reveals her pale, makeup filled face. I start to feel anger fill me as I see who it is.

"Please sit back down" Juliet says

"Stop following me! I'm over you!" I yell and and she stands up. Shock fills her face. She smirks and flies her lips at mine. Our lips touch and the feel of disgust fills my mind. I push her away and wipe my mouth. I start to grab my stuff.

"Come on, I miss you" she pleads grabbing my hand. I pull away and finish grabbing my things. She grabs my arm again and try's to pull me back into another kiss.

"Let me go! Bitch you cheated on me!" I yell. I haven't yelled like this in so long. It feels good to get it out of my system. "I will never love you again!" When I say that she backs up in shock and let's go. I walk out not looking back and get into my car.

I drive for a while just to blow off some steam. I quickly get rudely interrupted from my thoughts by my stomach growling at me to eat. I turn into Taco Bell and order some food.

"Um I'll have two seven layer burritos please and a soft drink." I get my order and as I'm sitting down to eat as I hear a crash come from outside. I jump up and sprint out the door. I run over to one of the cars. This one is small and black. I grab the handle and rip open the tightly crushed door.  I look inside and get brought to shock when I see who is sitting right in front of me. I lean down and pick up a bloody unconscious Alicia off the steering wheel and carry her out of the car. She is a lot lighter then when I last time saw her.

"Alicia? Cookie please wakeup!" I beg holding her up to my chest. I pull my phone out of my back pocket and dial 911.

"Hello?" I ask into the phone.

"Hello? yes what is your emergency sir?"

"I have..."I look around at my surroundings. There are two other cars crushed in the middle of the street. Those have been emptied of their passengers. I look over and see a woman putting up three finger indicating there are three other people unconscious form the accident.

"Hello?" The dispatcher asks.

"There has been an accident" I say "There are four people hurt and unconscious"

I tell the 911 dispatcher the details and minutes later I can hear scream of the emergency sirens zooming our way. When they pull up three paramedics jump out of the back and put Lee on a stretcher. I jump in the back with and we start on our journey to the hospital.

________________________________________________________________________________

I hope you guys like this chapter. I know that I haven't been updating a lot, I've been trying to get my grades up. I've also been working an my new story Best Friends Ever. It would be awesome you would go and check it out.

Thank you and Good night

In love with my best friend-Andy Biersack FINISHEDजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें