Chapter 7

I wake up to big blue eyes staring down at me. I can see a smile spread across his face.

"morning beautiful" he says kissing my forehead.

"morning handsome" I respond and cuddle up closer to him. The feeling of his breath on my neck gives me shivers down my spine.

"Are you cold?" he asks pulling the blanket over me and him. I slide my head under it and sit there. He waits a second then pokes his head under too.

"Hi" I say. He pecks me on the lips and just sits there. I can feel him staring at me and I like it. All I can see underneath the covers is Andy's faded black figure and a little bit of light seeping in from the tear in the comforter. I can vaguely see Andy smile a cute "I'm about to do something" smile. I quickly get worried.

"Boo" he say and squeal.

I jump out of the bed and forgetting that I'm not wearing anything but my bra and some pants run into the bathroom attached to his room. I peek around the corner to see an empty bed.
I look to see if I can find his phone so could hide it as a prank but its not there.

__________________________________________________________________________

Where did he go? What will happen next? I know this has been a very short chapter but i will be posting real soon, Promise. Oh and my other book is not on hold I've just been working a lot on this. I have it all finished I just need to type it all up.

Thank you and good night