Chapter 10

I stand up and pull my BVB shirt back on. He smiles at the sight of me wearing it. I blush and sit back down at the edge of the bed. I feel something brush up against my ankle that makes me jump. I scramble back into Andy's arms and bury my head in the crook of his neck.  He chuckles and hugs me close.

"What's wrong Cookie?"

"There is something underneath your bed" I say about having a heart attack. He sits up and looks underneath the bed. He gasps and grabs something. Out of nowhere a cat emerges in his arms. Its a back and white tuxedo cat.

"This is Crow" he says scooting back to me. He sets the kitten down my lap and I pet its soft fluffy head.

"How old is he?" I ask still petting his head. He's so soft and small.

"He's about 2 months old. He came up to me at show I was playing in Ohio about a week ago" he says "I decided to take him home and feed him."

"I guess he fell asleep under your bed." I say and look at the time on my new IPhone 4S.

*11:46*

"I'm hungry" I rub my stomach. He sighs, puts the kitten down on the floor and gets up. He pulls on a heavily cut up Danzig tee-shirt that shows the sides of his skinny figure. 

"What would you like to eat?" He asks grabbing a brush and runs it gingerly through his perfect dark brown tattered teased hair. He grabs my hand and pulls me off the bed. We walk to the kitchen hand in hand and he looks in the fridge. 

"Yep.. Nothing" he says looking abck at me. I sit down at the high kitchen island and look back at him. He clearly has no idea what to do now. He shrugs his shoulders and grabs the cookies sitting on the counter and sets them in front of me. I look at him then at the cookies and then finally back at him.

"Honey.. Even though this does look really good at the moment. I would like food for breakfast, not sugar" I say pushing them towards him. I put my elbow on the counter and sigh.

"OK... um how about we go and get some groceries from the market down the street." he says grabing his keys and his wallet off the couch. I stand up and we walk out the door. We stroll down to his old black car that in a way resembles the Batmobile in the parking lot. He opens the door and I sit down on the black leather seat. He walks around and climbs in the drivers seat and starts the car.

_________________________________________________________________________

I hope you guys like this chapter. I hope it will hold you guys over till the next time I update.

Thank you and Good night