Chapter 21

Any P.O.V.

"How about this one?" Jake asks me pointing out a red and black diamond ring in the glass case. I gape at it and nod.

"Its perfect" I say motioning the woman over. "This one" I point at the perfect engagement ring ever. She looks at me then grabs it out of the glass case.

"Who's the luck girl?... or guy?" she asks trying not to be awkward. To late 

"Oh no" Jake says knowing me so well.

"Her name is Alicia and we have been dating for three years, nine months, twenty-three days, and let me see... six hours. She has the most beautiful, nice, funny, adorable personality. We have actually known each other since we were toddlers but bad things happened. She has beautiful silverish-green eyes that you just instantly melt in. We have so much in common.. music, movies, styles. I really-"

"Love her? That's great. Are you ready to pay?" The lady says and I notice I just went off in own little talkative self.

"Sorry I talk to much when people ask about her." I say blushing a little.

"I see that" She says. "This will be $550"

"OK.. oh yeah can you pull out a couple of silver rings and engrave some stuff for me?" I say. She gives me a confused look and I explain. I draw a picture to explain what they should look like and hand it to her.

"OK, it should probably take till Saturday" she says typing some things up. "Name please"

"Biersack, Andy" I say

"Are you in a band?" She asks when my name clicked in her head.

"um yeah. I'm the singer for a band called Black Veil Brides. Why?"

"My friend is a fan of yours, Would it bug you if I could get an autograph for her?" She asks

"Yeah sure" She gives me a pen and paper and I sign it with ease. I give it back to her. I take the black, velvet box and Jake and I head down to the recording studio. We talk with Ashley and Jinxx before I decide to announce that I will be proposing to Alicia.

"I have something I would like to tell you guys" I announce.

"Whats up?" Ashley asks and Jake looks at me with a grin plastered across his face. I smile and look back at Ashley and Jinxx. CC walking in and looks at me with confusion.

"Whats going on?" he sits down.

"Nothing much I was just about to tell the guys that I will be proposing to Alicia when I get home tonight."

"Dude congrats" Ashley jumps up and hugs me.

"Yeah Andy, I know she will say yes. You guys have been through too much for her not to say yes." CC says.

We all talk for a while and get down to business. We record bits and pieces of thing on our new self titled album be will be putting out in a few months. We all really just work on our own things fro about three hours. I look at my phone and see its four o'clock. Shit! I've got to get back. I say my goodbyes and head home.

When I get home I decide to do a live broadcast. I turn on the camera and start things up. I go to my twitter and see the comments start to roll in.

"Babe come here I'm doing a broadcast!" I call for Alicia and she walks in with crow in her arms. I remember when he was just a kitten. She sits down and waves at the camera.

"Hey guys" We wait a while for the questions to pop up on my phone.

"Lets see Audrey just asked how long we've been dating." I look over at Lee and see her eyes shoot open.

"Three years and about... *counts on fingers* nine months" she says and smiles "but we've actually have known since we were like babies, its complicated" I kiss her and gab the velvet box out of my back pocket.

"Not for much longer though" I say and she whips her eyes at me in shock. Her mouth drops open and she looks like she is about to cry. I hope she doesn't think that I'm about to brake up with her. Does she?

"What do you mean not for much longer?" She asks putting Crow on the floor.  I get down on one knee and open the box.

"Alicia Johnson since I first... re-met you I have been madly in love with you. We have been through ups and downs but I now know that I want to spend the rest of my life with you. You are love of my life and I can say anything to you without you judging me. Alicia, Lee, Cookie will you marry me and complete my life forever?" I ask and she burst into tears and hugs me.

"Yes, Yes Andy I will marry you" I slide the ring on her finger and kiss her. The kiss was filled with passion and love, no lust at all.

"She said yes" I say to the camera before turning it off.

"I love you so much" I say hugging her tightly.

"I love you too" She says and I pick her up and run around our apartment with her over my shoulder.

"Aaagghh Andy put me down!" She yell and I throw her down on our bed. I peck her lips and she lays her head on my chest. I turn on the TV and scroll till I find The Dark Night playing. We lay for a while before I see it is about 11:00 PM.

"Good night" I say when I notice she had fallen asleep. This has been an amazing day. Nothing could top this.

________________________________________________________________ 

Thank you guys for the 1.1K. When I first saw 1K i was freaking out. Than about 4 days later (today) i saw 1.1K and I almost screamed. Once again thank you so, so, so much for this. I have worked so hard on this story and I'm sorry to tell you but it will be ending soon. But don't worry I will definitely be making a sequel. I'm actually working on the third chapter in the sequel in my notebook at the moment. Shhh don't tell anyone. lol Thanks again. I hope you guys like this long chapter.

Thank you and Good night