Training

A.K.A Keith Looks Super Sexy While Training

Lance strode into the Training Room to get Keith, as Space Dad™ told him to. The crew of the Castle of Lions were going to have a small discussion about the bonding of the paladins of Voltron. Upon walking in, he saw the dark-haired boy.

Keith's bangs stuck to his forehead with sweat, and his black shirt had a dark stain around the collar. He panted a little as he attacked the Gladiator, which took him a lot of encouragement to use again after nearly being killed by one, and dodged its swings that it attempted with what looked like ease, which really wasn't. In other words, he looked badass, and it turned Lance on. Not that he would admit it out loud.

Lance admired how well-defined the red paladin was as he swung his bayard, which was currently in sword-form, at the training bot, then swept his leg under its feet, making it fall to the ground. He gave the finishing blow to it, before wiping the perspiration from his forehead with the back of his hand.

"End training sequence," Keith ordered, his voice slightly breathy and hoarse from all of the exercise.

Lance didn't realize he was staring at the red paladin, until Keith turned to him, raising an eyebrow, and asked, "What, Lance? Why are you looking at me like that?"

Lance had forgotten the reason why Shiro sent him to get Keith.

"Uhh, I..." he began, not having a clue about what he would say. "I came in here to do something, but I completely forgot what it was."

"Oh, that sounds like you, Lance," Keith smirked. "So, while we're up here, would you like to spar?" He twirled his bayard, which was back in its normal form, around in his hand with a sexy, challenging look that made it hard for Lance to restrain himself.

"Sure," he replied, masking his voice with his usual cocky tone. "If you're ready to lose."

"Nah, if anything, you're the one who should prepare to lose," Keith countered, his smirk growing.

Lance wore a matching smirk as he grabbed a sword, which wasn't as cool as Keith's bayard, but it would work. He gave the sword a few practice swings before preparing to fight. The two paladins approached the center of the Training deck, a challenging look gleaming in their eyes.

"Ready?" Keith asked, unsheathing his bayard.

"I was born ready," Lance replied, not breaking their eye contact.

Keith lunged forward, clanging their weapons together, making a loud sound of metal-against-metal clashing. The two boys moved their weapons, trying to go for the exposed and vulnerable parts of their opponent's body, but keeping their defense intact.

At some point, Lance had tripped and fallen on Keith's lithe body. They fell to the floor with an, "Oof!" and Lance found himself observing Keith's facial structure, an intimate feeling creeping into his stomach.

Keith had thick eyebrows, but they suited him well. His skin was almost a porcelain color, but not quite. The tone was a little darker. His eyes were a dark color, sometimes Lance thought they were a dark blue, other times he thought they were grey, or even black, but up close, he saw that they were a dark purplish color, and they intrigued him to no end. Not to mention, his very appealing-looking lips.

Having been mesmerized by Keith's face, Lance hadn't noticed that Keith had bent his leg under the blue paladin, his foot directed at his stomach. The red paladin kicked Lance's stomach, making him stumble backwards with a surprised noise before falling to the floor again. Keith sprang to his feet and directed his bayard at Lance's throat.

"I win," he said victoriously. "Is my face too much for you?"

"Not so fast, Pretty Boy," Lance smirked, moving the blade of Keith's bayard aside with his own weapon. "I'm not done yet. Unless you are."

"No, I'm not," Keith smirked once again. "In fact, I've only just begun."

The two Paladins continued to spar, exhaustion creeping on them slowly.

"You done yet?" Lance panted.

"Nope," Keith replied. Curse his pride. "What about you?"

"No, you just seem a little tired, that's all."

After a couple of minutes of sword fighting, the sword and bayard began to feel heavy, their arms feeling like lead. They agreed on a peaceful truce, before showering and going to Lance's room, where Keith had fallen asleep after saying, "No, I'm not tired." Lance chuckled as he watched a sleeping Keith curled up in his bed, his breathing calm.

"Mhm, sure," Lance said, lying down next to the red paladin and wrapping his arm around him, pulling him closer to his body before kissing the back of his neck. "Sweet dreams, Mullethead."

"I don't have a mullet," Keith muttered sleepily.

"Yes you do," Lance replied. "And it's stupid and adorable."

"Shut up, Lance." It had no bite to it, it was playful, but Lance did. He held Keith close to him, before falling asleep himself, and Keith again just a moment after.

Meanwhile, Shiro had seen all of their training, and he checked up on the sleeping couple before going back to work. His idea to finally get Lance to train worked.