Spin the Bottle

The five paladins, Allura, and Coran sat in the ballroom of the Castle of Lions in a circle. Lance had thought it was a good idea to play Spin the Bottle, an old Earth game. Lance smirked as he twirled the bottle in his hand, nearly dropping it.

"Careful, we don't want to have to get another one," Shiro reminded him.

"It's all right, I'm extremely graceful at spinning things around in my hand," Lance replied, and with that, the bottle fell out of his hand.

Keith, who was sitting next to him, reached out and caught it just in time.

"Yeah, sure, Mr. Twirler," Shiro said, with a grin adorning his face.

Lance rolled his eyes as Keith placed the bottle on the ground.

"So, what are the rules for this Earth game?" Allura asked.

"Well, a player spins the bottle on the floor, and when it stops, whoever the opening is pointing at, the person who spun the bottle has to kiss them," Lance explained.

"Ah, yes, us Alteans had a similar game," Coran said. "Except whomever it landed on, the person who spun it had to hit the other with a stick."

"That sounds like a better option," Keith muttered.

"Well, let's start," Shiro said, ignoring Keith. "Who wants to go first?"

Lance smirked over at Allura with a flirtatious smirk and wiggled his eyebrows. The princess scoffed and rolled her eyes, looking away from Lance.

"I will," Pidge shrugged. They reached down and spun the bottle. It slowed down and landed on Shiro. They shrugged, leaned over and kissed him on his cheek. Blushing slightly, Pidge sat down and pushed up their glasses.

Shiro smiled at them and spun the bottle, the bottle landing on Allura. He smiled embarrassedly at her, leaning across the circle to peck her lips. She blushed as well, I mean, who wouldn't? He's freaking Takashi Shirogane™.

Allura, too spun the bottle, it landing back on a blushing Pidge, who she kissed on their cheek. Pidge spun the bottle again. Hunk, Coran, Lance, and Keith were getting bored. Well, Keith was already bored, since he was dragged into this. The bottle halted on Hunk, who they kissed on the cheek.

"Guys, I think we should make it a rule that you have to kiss on their lips," Lance said.

"Fine," Pidge huffed.

Hunk reached down and spun the bottle, it landing on Coran. "Dang it." He leaned in and pecked Coran on the lips, before pulling away, a look of disgust on his face. "That was gross, but, dude, you have a really fluffy mustache."

"Thank you, I tend to it nightly," Coran bragged, fiddling with an end of the group of bright red hairs above his lip.

Coran spun the bottle, the top pointing back at Pidge again. He hesitantly pecked the corner of their lips before pulling away quickly.

"You really do have a fluffy mustache," Pidge said.

"Thank the nunville for that."

"Mmhmm," Pidge hummed, spinning the bottle again.

The bottle soon halted and landed on Lance, who gulped.

"Regret the kissing-on-the-lips-rule now, Lance?" Keith asked smugly.

"Shut up, Keith," he told him as he pecked the green paladin on the lips. "My turn." He spun the bottle, before it halted and landed on Keith. He froze. "Umm..." He tried to lean into Keith, but got nervous, and ended up leaning back, making Keith feel impatient.

"Just get it over with," Keith said, leaning in and crashing his lips on Lance's.

Lance immediately began kissing back. Keith's lips tasted of cherry, somehow, although he doubted Keith had gotten ahold of cherry anything since they had left Earth. He got lost in the kiss, their lips moving against each other. He slid one of his arms around the red paladin, beginning to slide it up the back of his shirt, and swiped his tongue across his lower lip. Unfortunately for Lance, he had forgotten that anyone else was there, so he was startled when he heard Shiro clear his throat. He pulled away quickly.

"I don't know if you two caught on, but they're only supposed to be pecks," Shiro said.

Keith turned as red as his jacket, and Lance felt heat rise into his cheeks as well. "Sorry," Keith muttered.

Lance looked over at the blushing paladin with a wink and a smile, which made Keith want to kiss him more.