Just a Quick Drabble

Okay, guys, imagine this.

Girl Scout!Keith and Lance.

Lol imagine them in the uniforms.

Keith would be the scariest Girl Scout ever. "Buy my cookies, or I'll stick them up your ass."

Allura would be the head of it all.

Pidge would be that snarky, smol Girl Scout that uses her cuteness against the customers.

Keith and Lance arguing about which of the cookies are better.

"The thin mints are obviously the best!"

"Nuh uh, the Samoas are!"

Keith and Lance competing to see who could sell the most cookies.

Lance pushing Keith into a bush to get to a house before Keith does.

While Keith and Lance are arguing, Pidge comes in for the kill. It's a tactic for her by now.

Coran and Hunk would be the ones to make the food for the lunches and dinners and special occasions.

Lance's mom loves Keith, and she always talks to Lance about him, and they would work so well together if they just put aside their differences and stopped fighting.

When Lance started liking Keith, it was somewhere around the Mother-Child lunch.

His mother came with Lance, but Keith sat alone.

Lance felt bad for him, so he and his mother went over and sat with him.

That was the first time Lance had seen Keith truly smile.

Lance and Keith actually had a polite and serious conversation, changing Lance's mind about Keith.

They became friends and stopped pushing each other into the bushes to compete. They still competed, it was just a little friendlier.

Lance still said they were rivals, but he was never serious about it anymore.

After a while, Keith kissed Lance after another dinner.

Lance was surprised at first, but he kissed back, and it was cute and sloppy, since neither of them had kissed anyone before. There was a lot of clashing teeth.

When Keith pulled away, they were both bright red, and really embarrassed.

Keith apologized, but Lance interrupted him by pulling him in for another kiss.

That was about when they quit Girl Scouts and started dating.

A/N Btw, this was a not very serious conversation between me and a friend *cough* fluffyunicorn155 *cough* during 2nd and 3rd Period today. I had to post it. It was funny to imagine, lol.