Interrupted (smut)

A/N NSFW/Smut warning! Read at your discretion 😘😘

Keith nearly pounced on Lance once he shut the door behind them. The blue paladin kissed back with just as much fervor as his boyfriend, instinctively placing his hands quickly on his hips, trying to hold him up from his legs being around around his waist, and walking them towards a wall so he could hold him up easier, since Keith wasn't as light as a feather, or at all to Lance.

Keith felt the cold wall against the part of bare skin that was exposed when his shirt rode up slightly. He shivered a little at the contact, but went back to moving his lips roughly against Lance's.

Keith wound his hand into his boyfriend's hair, his other arm around the nape of his neck as Lance swept his tongue across his lower lip. The red paladin responded by opening his mouth, and he immediately felt Lance's warm tongue glide between his lips. Keith's grip on Lance's hair tightened as the kiss grew more fervid and hungry, fueling the two paladins' arousals even more.

Gripping onto his boyfriend more tightly and securely, Lance approached his bed, lying Keith upon the soft sheets before climbing on top of him and impatiently connecting their kiss-bruised, desperate lips again. Keith's legs settled fixedly around Lance's hips, the red paladin moaning against his boyfriend's determined lips. Keith freed his hands from the blue paladin's hair, allowing them to roam under his boyfriend's shirt, across the smooth, warm, tan skin that he always admired.

Lance pulled away, abandoning Keith's lips, which induced a whine from the latter at the sudden absence. However, Lance wanted to roam elsewhere, his lips teasingly brushing against the skin on Keith's neck. Earning another whine from Keith, Lance kissed and nipped on the milky skin, leaving Keith's once immaculate neck covered with red marks.

Lance pulled away to admire the work he'd done. Keith's eyes were closed, and his lips were parted, emitting warm, shallow breaths. Sitting up, Lance grabbed the hem of his shirt and pulled it over his head, exposing his lean, well-sculpted torso. Keith took in the sight, memorizing every ripple, line, and crevice of Lance's supple body.

Before Keith knew it, his shirt, belt, and pants were on the floor, leaving him in only his underwear, Lance gazing at his body with his dark, lustful eyes. Keith smirked, leaning up towards his boyfriend and closing the gap between them, sealing their lips together in a rough kiss. Lance moaned into the red paladin's mouth as Keith's tongue wandered between his lips, licking around in the warm, wet cavern. As their tongues fought for dominance, Keith's hands slowly trailed down Lance's chest and abdomen, making a beeline toward Lance's belt buckle.

The buckle was easy to unfasten, to Keith's pleasure. When they first slept together, it was so stubborn that Lance had to undo it himself, which made Keith's confidence diminish slightly.

The purple-eyed boy tossed the belt aside, hearing the satisfying noise of the metal buckle hitting the floor. Keith unbuttoned Lance's jeans, pulling them down his long, tan legs. Lance shimmied out of them, kicking them off before continuing the attack on Keith's lips.

Lance discarded Keith's underwear and threw them aside, not caring where they drifted off to.

Wanting to make Lance desperate, Keith began to suck on three of his fingers, coating the digits with his saliva. Once they were well coated, he sat up slightly and put his fingers to his entrance. He began rubbing the saliva into his tight, pink hole, making it slippery enough for an easy entrance. With a whimper, he began to push one of his fingers inside himself, stilling it inside his warmth before moving it around, stretching himself out.

Lance sat back on the bed, enjoying the sight of his lover preparing himself, which turned him on, but also made him painfully hard.

Keith pushed another finger inside himself with a small moan, stilling it before scissoring them. Lance groaned out of lust and discomfort of how hard he was. Keith added his third and final finger, wiggling them before pulling them out most of the way and pushing back in, sending his head back with pleasure. He continued thrusting his fingers inside of himself, moaning at the stimulation his fingers provided in his sensitive hole.

That was the hottest thing Lance had ever laid his eyes upon: Keith pleasuring himself. He growled and took Keith's hand away from his entrance. He grabbed Keith's long, flawless legs and pulled him towards himself, then spread them wide, so he could see Keith's puckered entrance.

He lowered his head and licked his hole, which made the red paladin cry out in pleasure and surprise. He sucked and licked Keith's entrance, the filthy noises his lover was making fueling his arousal. He thrusted his tongue in and out of Keith's heat; the taste wasn't too great, but hearing the noises that came out from between Keith's parted, kiss-bruised lips made up for it.

"La-Lance, I'm gonna-"

Lance pulled his face away as he licked his lips, then reached for the lube on the side table. He slicked himself up and aligned the head of his cock at Keith's hole, the red paladin rocking his hips, an indication for Lance that he should just enter. Lance was about to do just that.

Suddenly, the sirens came on, signaling that the castle was being attacked by the Galra.

"Shit!" Lance shouted. "Holy fucking hell!"

"Lance, we gotta go."

"It's gonna get blue balls now, thanks stupid cockblocking Zarkon..." the blue paladin muttered angrily as he got on his clothes and ran to get to his lion's hangar.

"Lance~" Keith purred. "Later, if you do well, we'll continue on where we left off?"

Lance nodded vigorously at his boyfriend. "Absolutely."

It was quite easy, there were only a few ships, and they were back to the castle in no time. No time was also spared as Keith and Lance raced to Lance's room, without eating any dinner or saying a word, making Shiro and Allura wonder what was up as Hunk disappointedly handed Pidge $20.