Slang

Keith could hardly ever understand what Lance was saying most of the time. He always had ridiculous slang that he used, and Keith could not even begin to understand how a castle could go all 'apples and bananas', or how even a castle had anything to do with fruit.

-----

He didn't understand when Lance said, "What the cheese?!" How did Zarkon's ship have anything to do with cheese?! Was there alien space cows on the ship? Probably not, because Shiro would probably mention them if there were. Yet again, he was held prisoner by the Galra, so maybe the cows were not important. Still, how did that have to do with cheese?!

-----

"Hold the phone!" Lance shouted at Coran when they connected their wrists together with those weird magnetic handcuffs he had.

"How does this have anything to do with phones?!" Keith shouted to himself internally.

Shiro gave the confused boy a knowing glance, giving him a silent nod, gesturing for him to calm down.

Keith glanced at the floor until Coran instructed them to feed each other. He looked up past the red-haired Altean to the ceiling and groaned, as well as the rest of the team.

-----

"I'm head over heels in love with you, Keith," Lance told Keith as he kissed his neck.

"What do you mean by that? Obviously your head is above your heels," Keith said, confused.

Lance simply chuckled and kissed Keith once more. "It means that I am so irredeemably in love with you."

Keith smiled and kissed Lance. His slang was confusing, but it was cute as heck.