Shower Sex (smut)

A/N I finally mustered enough confidence to post a smut scene, although I posted a couple before. If you aren't interested, skip this one shot. If you are, buckle up and enjoy the ride! By the way, Lance tops in this one. I honestly don't care who tops, I think, realistically considering their competitiveness, they would alternate, take turns.

Peace, Love, Blue Food,

Dayzee

It was a particularly grueling group training session that day, accompanied by an unexpected attack by a group of Galran ships. Forming Voltron was the last thing we wanted to do that day, being as sore and tired as we were, but we defeated the swarm, nonetheless.

Lance and I were covered in sweat as we trudged into my bathroom. We weren't exactly exhausted after we got a break from all of the good work we did, but we still felt a little sore. Instead of wasting water on separate showers, we decided to shower together. We had showered together before, so it wasn't a big deal, but Lance brought it up in a very suggestive way.

I rolled my eyes as he began to get undressed, fully knowing his intentions. I wasn't sure if a session of shower sex was ever successful, but I wasn't close-minded to it. If he wanted sex, I would give him sex. After all, we did make love before, several times, and it was great. I could tell he wanted to top this time, though, but I didn't mind. I liked bottoming almost as much as I liked topping, anyways.

He kissed me as he slid my skinny jeans down my legs, and around my ankles. I blushed even more when he pulled on the hem of my shirt. He broke the kiss to pull it over my head, then connected our lips again, pulling down my boxers and placing his hands on my bare hips.

He kissed along my jawline, but I stopped him, because I didn't want things to escalate right then. I pulled off my socks before I stepped into the shower. He pulled down his boxers, then he followed me in, closing the shower curtain behind himself.

When I bent over to turn on the water, I felt something hard poke at my butt.

"Gah!" I shouted. "Lance!"

He laughed, but it turned into a groan as I ground against him, which was an unintentional turn on. I turned the knobs of the shower, water spraying out of the shower head. The warm water drenched Lance and I, which was also another turn on. He pushed aside my hair and kissed down the nape of my neck, which made me tense up, but the tension turned into shivers of anticipation when he slowly laid gentle kisses along my bare shoulder.

He held me around my narrow waist, pulling me closer to him. I moaned, throwing back my head with pleasure, caused by a mixture of the hot water on my body and Lance grinding against me, accidentally hitting him in the face.

"Ow," he said.

"Sorry," I apologized.

"S'okay," he muttered, making me turn around to face him.

I looked into his ocean-blue eyes. His tan hands caressed the skin on my bare back and drifted down to my ass. My eyes widened with surprise, accompanied by a surprised noise, and it made him chuckle. I glared at him before leaning in and kissing him, wrapping my arms around his neck. I played with his hair during the kiss, wetting it with my hands. He pulled away, caressing my damp cheek with his thumb. The absence of my lips must've been too much for him, since he pulled me in for another kiss.

My hair was sopping wet, so I turned around to get my front more clean. Lance massaged shampoo into my scalp, and I whimpered in pleasure. After I rinsed the soap out, he put his face against my wet black hair. His face moved down to the side of my neck, and he began to kiss down. I moaned, my skin tingling under the touch of his lips.