Caught (Smut)

A/N I am posting some smut as a treat. You're welcome ^-^ also, slight spoilers for season 3 if you haven't watched it yet

"Hey, Keith?"

Lance knocked on his boyfriend's door. Keith went to bed early and that really worried him. Keith never went to bed early. Ever. Unless, of course, if there was some hard, vigorous training, but they hadn't gotten any hardcore training lately. The Galra attacks had died down a bit, surprisingly. Who knew what Lotor was planning.

"Keith?" He knocked again. "Are you here?"

Annoyed by being ignored, Lance huffed and put in the passcode to his room. The only people who knew it were Keith and Lance, anyway.

And once the door opened, Lance was surprised at the glorious sight before him.

Keith was completely naked, his forehead contracted in pleasure as he stroked his cock and thrust two of his fingers inside himself at a fast pace, the sheen of sweat shining on his milky skin and beautiful moans erupting from his lips, that were nice and plump, swollen from biting on them too much.

Lance felt his pants tighten as Keith writhed at his own touch, obviously close to his orgasm. Lance needed to stop him, for he wanted to make him cum.

"H-Hey, Keith," Lance spoke, sitting on his bed and bringing Keith from his pleasure-filled trance.

"L-Lance! Um, hey. Wh-" Keith cleared his throat as he pulled his fingers out of himself and withdrew his hand from his throbbing cock. "What are you doing here?"

"Mm, I could ask you the same question, baby~" Lance's voice dropped, the blue paladin flashing his boyfriend a seductive look. "You look hot when you touch yourself, you know."

"U-um," Keith blushed.

"Will you let me touch you?" Lance asked, reaching for Keith's thigh and caressing it suggestively.

Keith blushed harder before nodding. Lance grinned slyly before wrapping his hand around Keith's aching cock, sending Keith's head flying back with a loud moan.

"Yeah, that's right, baby," Lance growled in Keith's ear. "Does that feel better?"

"Y-yes," Keith gasped as Lance began to stroke it.

Lance chuckled as he teased tip with his thumb, his other hand finding its way to Keith's red, pulsing hole, causing Keith to grip the sheets.

"L-Lance, please," he implored, rocking his hips into his boyfriend's touch.

Lance would usually smirk impishly and continue teasing him, but he had his own need, which was now pressing painfully against his jeans.

He leaned down and sucked on Keith's neck as he undid his pants, Keith pulling them down his legs as he moaned, and once Keith heard the rustle of the clothing hitting the floor, his hand found its way to Lance's crotch.

"Wow, someone's impatient," laughed Lance.

"Sh-shut up," replied Keith as he began to palm his boyfriend through his underwear.

"Mm," Lance hummed in pleasure.

Keith, who couldn't stand to wait any longer, tore off the offending garment and began to stroke his length harder, faster, causing Lance to take Keith's hand off of his crotch, knowing that he was going to cum if he kept it up.

"Just get inside me already," whined Keith, spreading his legs further to rejuvenate him.

Lance nodded and grabbed the lube that Keith used to touch himself to slick up his cock, and he aligned it at the new paladin of the black lion's entrance before pushing in.

Keith's hands found their way to the plane of Lance's back once he was fully sheathed inside him. Lance answered by pressing his lips to Keith's, his tongue flicking his lower lip almost immediately. Keith felt the new paladin of the red lion's lips pull into a smirk against his own once Keith opened his mouth for him.

Lance penetrated his mouth with his nearly velvety tongue, earning a desperate moan from the boy under him along with a rock of his hips, which reminded Lance of their situation. The former paladin of the blue lion pulled his length out part way of Keith's tightness, before plunging eagerly back in. The delicious pleasure it caused made Keith's body tense, but in a good way.

His nails dug into the tan skin of Lance's back, causing Lance to moan in pain and pleasure as he continued to pound Keith's tight, warm hole that he would never tire of.

"L-Lance! Ah! Yes, harder!"

Lance obeyed, looking down at where their bodies were connected. He watched his dick, which was slick with lube, precum, and Keith's bodily fluids, slide out of Keith's clenching hole and slam back in quickly and repeatedly, causing Keith to moan loudly. He knew that he was giving Keith this immense pleasure and through the most intimate way possible. And he alone could give Keith this pleasure. Just the thought of that invigorated him.

"AH! LANCE, RIGHT THERE! FASTER! AH!"

Keith rocked back to retaliate Lance's thrusts, tears of pleasure threatening to spill from his eyes. Then, Lance stopped thrusting. Keith began to whimper and rock his hips against Lance's, desperate for friction, but Lance merely slid his hand under Keith's back and lifted him into his lap, then continued the assault on his prostate.

Keith bounced on him at the same pace Lance was thrusting into him, tangling his finger's into Lance's hair. "Ah, ah, ah! L-Lance, I can't-"

"Not yet," Lance told him, grabbing the base of his boyfriend's cock tightly as he continued to thrust.

Keith whined at the restriction Lance had put on him. "Lance, please."

Keith rocked his hips back against Lance's dick, the sweet friction making his throbbing member ache. The half-Galran moaned at the pain and pleasure.

"We are going to cum together, alright?" Lance grunted, Keith's hole clenching down on his dick making it difficult to formulate sentences.

Keith closed his eyes and nodded, only hearing his moans, Lance's heavy breathing, and the sound of skin slapping against skin. Keith's hole was practically squeezing Lance's cock now. It was all too much for him as he loosened his grip on the base of Keith's member, the former red paladin's orgasm immediately crashing down on him upon release, which triggered Lance's, as well. Keith's nails dug into the skin of Lance's shoulder blades as he came with a loud cry, his splattering both their chests and abdomens as the former blue paladin spilled inside his boyfriend.

Once recovering from their highs, Lance pulled out of Keith, his semen following right after. He watched the white liquid slip out of Keith's stretched hole. It was a beautiful sight, really; Keith was so undone by him.

The shimmer of a coat of sweat glistened on Keith's beautiful, fair skin, his eyelids heavy from the exhaustion of exerting himself. He was emitting shallow breaths from his swollen cherry lips, which were parted so alluringly. Lance pressed a kiss on those cherry lips before he got up to clean their combined cum off of him and himself.

Once cleaned off, Lance threw the rag somewhere in the room before lying down beside his lover, wrapping his arms around Keith's lithe body and pressing light kisses to his face. Sure, Keith was sexy when he touched himself, but, in Lance's opinion, he was so much prettier when Lance pleasured him.