Cuddling on the Couch

For Keith and Lance, the past month had been exhausting and boring. Finals suck; that's all they have to say about it. The days had blurred together, and all they have been doing in their spare time was studying with Hunk, Pidge, and Allura, homework, eating Ramen instant noodles, and sleeping, if they got any. There was no time for dates, unfortunately. Finals were finally over, and they were grateful.

Now, they were watching Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them on their couch. Lance had his arm dangling around Keith's shoulders while Keith leaned into his boyfriend, half-asleep and lost in Lance's warmth.

Lance didn't dare nudge him; Keith was grumpy if he got woken up, and they hardly got any sleep all week, so he decided to cut the raven some slack.

Keith curled into Lance's body a little more, causing Lance to roll his eyes and for his grip to tighten on him.

"Lance," Keith said sleepily, his eyes closed.

"Hmm?" was Lance's response, for he was pretty tired, too.

"I'm tired," stated Keith.

"So I've noticed." Lance felt his eyelids getting heavy. "Do you want me to turn off the movie?"

"No, I just wanted to warn you that I might fall asleep on you," Keith replied.

"As long as you don't drool on me, you're good."

"I don't drool," grumbled Keith, too tired to argue.

"I dunno about that, sometimes I see spit stains on our pillow," Lance teased.

"That's all you," Keith muttered.

"Is not," Lance protested. "You are the one who drools."

"Shut up, Lance," Keith said, but at the same time, he moved his body so it could fit against Lance's more and cuddling against him better.

"You shut up, Keith," Lance challenged playfully.

"'M too tired for your stupid arguments over nothing."

"Oh really?"

"Yeah."

"Well, I'm tired too, so I might fall asleep with you."

"Mm," Keith hummed in contentment. "Sounds good."

And that's how they fell asleep, wrapped in each other with Newt Scamander's amazingness as background noise. That is also how they woke up with weird indents on their skin for sleeping in a strange position on the couch.

A/N hi, here I am again (Btw Keith has a huge crush on Newt Scamander, just putting that out there). I'll try to update more, sorry ^-^ ily