Chapter 9 - It's his kill

***Murphy’s POV***

“Well, Well, Well.” Came through the phone. Conner and I both moved closer to the phone to get a better listen as to what was happening.

“Conner, she’s in trouble I think, move closer. Like them fire escape stair things closer.”

“Was my plan.” We spoke through our bond.

“Nice try.” We saw her jump out of the window and run down the stairs, but we saw three guys chasing her.

STAY IN THE CAR MURPHY.

I can’t let them get her!

I reached for the handle but I saw something fly through the air, along with two shiny other things. I looked up to Blair, she had thrown her guns and the bag and was grabbed by one of the men, she struggled to get out of his hold but he knocked her out, smacking the gun against her head, threw something over her head and picked her up and climbed back into our apartment.

Rocco and Conner both looked at me. “Stop fecking looking at me like I’m a caged animal! We need ta follow them.”

Conner nodded and started the car, I ran out to grab the bag and her guns? and we waited by the main entrance, they came out carrying her and she now had handcuffs around her arms and I saw one guy had a shiner on his eye, so she must have woken up already, but been knocked out again. They threw her into a black SUV and drove off we kept some distance so as not to be noticed by the men. They pulled into a huge grey mansion that had a fountain in the front, a sign on the gate, “your either Irish or your wrong!”

“We found them.” Rocco stated.

Conner and I both turned in our seats, “Well thank ya, ya stupid idiot.” We both said at the same time.

“What did she throw when she realised she wouldn’t get away Murph?”

“She threw our stuff and her guns, obviously thinking she’ll get out and she wants her gun.”

Conner snatched one of the guns from my hand and had a look at it, “What is she like fecking Lara Croft? Tomb Raider?”

“Aye, tis the same gun. But she looks better than her.” I said with a smile.

“Focus Lover-boy!” Conner snapped, I rolled my eyes. “We don’t know how many there are and this place is fucking huge! They’ll have her chained in a room probably wanting information only.”

“Aye, and she WON’T give anything away. She’s going ta get beaten up.” Conner nodded and we both rubbed our hands over our face.

“How did they get away with it in broad daylight?” Rocco asked.

“We don’t fecking know!” I snapped.

“I have a plan!” Conner said in excitement, “Rocco goes in, something about the Italians giving a message, right? And then you gather as much information as you can and come back and we decide our plan of action from there.”

“Great plan… WHAT THE FECK IS THE MESSAGE!”

“Jesus Chris, your fecking Negative attitude Murphy.”

“I can tell them, that the Italian are asking about their drug problem.” Rocco said.

“Perfect” Conner and I said at the same time. He walked in and we had to just sit and wait.

“Stop fidgeting!”

“I wouldn’t be fecking fidgeting if ya didn’t stop me from getting out the car when they got her!”