Chapter 12 - Brass knuckle

I woke up at…. I picked up my phone and looked at the time… it’s only eight. Murphy’s arm was wrapped around my body protectively and I smiled, I can’t believe we argued over something so stupid… but it resulted in a lot of fun (If you know what I’m saying). I had a big job today, one that was planned over SMS so that the boys wouldn’t freak out. But first I needed to go “Talk” to Harald. But no matter how hard I tried, I couldn’t get out of Murphy’s grip without waking him up… So I’d have to wake him.

“Murphy?” He stirred so I said his name again, “Murphy…”

“Aye? Wha’s up baby?” he said in an extremely tired voice as he hugged my body closer to his.

I smiled at his baby comment, “I need to go to the bathroom.” I said.

“Ohh…” he let me go and snuggled into the pillow and I heard his soft snores once again. I showered, got dressed, put my makeup on and headed downstairs.

“Morning Blair!” Conner yelled and I jumped in the air, “Wha’ are ya hiding?”

“Nothing.” I replied.

“I call bullshit.” Conner replied smugly.

“Conner just do me a favour? And go find the eggs and bacon then go look for some lady pills if I’m still not back up.”

“When ya say lady pills?” I gave him a knowing look, “Yar pregnant?”

“NO! God no… Just do it… it’s for something else. And whatever you hear do NOT come downstairs” He wiped his forehead dramatically and nodded and I headed downstairs.

“Harald… surprise…” I said as I walked in the door, but he was MIA (missing in action) in other words he got free of the chair. I felt a hand cover my mouth and I was turned around to look at Harald… “Clever, especially for you, to get out of the chair.” I said with mock happiness.

I slapped him, punched him and kicked him, we fought for about five minutes and I nearly got him but he kicked me in the stomach and I was winded, he took my moment of weakness and strapped me in the electric chair. “Now,” he began, “Step down from your leadership position.” He said.

“Nope.” He turned the chair on and I got shocked but nothing unbearable. So he turned the voltage up higher and I winced and grunted in pain, “You won’t get away with this Harald.”

“I already have. Step down.”

“NO!” I yelled and he turned to an even higher voltage and I grab the arm of the chair really tight and I cried out in pain, “Still no.” I said, my voice surprisingly still relatively strong. So he turned it up even more and I let an ear piercing scream escape from my mouth.

***Murphy’s POV***

“So where is she Conner?”

“downstairs. Said we must stay up here until she comes back.”

“Aye…. Tis awfully quiet down there.”

“Aye.”

That was of course until we heard an ear piercing scream. “Conner!”

He just nodded and we ran to get our guns and descended the stairs quietly.

“I will not take orders from a girl!”

“Well then you’re gonna have to kill me. because you won’t get my position. I won’t step down until I die.” She hissed.

“Can be arranged.” We heard grunts of pain, panting and then a scream and it stopped, we stormed into the room and shot him in the head and untied Blair, she kissed me and then went upstairs to fix her frizzy hair.