Chapter 13 - Wop and Mick

***Blair’s POV***

We R who we R by Ke$ha blared through my phone and I blushed, It was Victoria but she never calls me… we only ever SMS unless she needs for dancing.

“Hello?” I asked.

“Hey gurl!”

“What do you want Vicky?”

“Are you busy today and tonight?”

“Do you need me to help with your choreography of a dance?” I asked her and the boys heads shot up to look at me.

“Yes… we need you to do those back-handstand flips and contemporary , splits and jumps…”

“Why can’t you ever say you need me for my boobs… which I might add look amazing in leather and you know it.” I looked over at Murphy whose eyes basically bulged out of their sockets. “I’ll ask Conner and Murph if we are busy tonight…. Well boys we are going out tonight.” I heard Vicky laughing.

“I thought ya were meant ta ask us…” Conner said.

“Well I guess you don’t have to see Vicky…”

“No we’re going!” Conner said really quickly and I chuckled and looked at Murphy.

“Do you have any complaints Murph?”

“No, get ta see ya in leather, prancing around? I’m in.”

“Okay, Vicky where are we practising and where are we performing?”

She screamed into the phone, “Just like old times!’

“Yip… WHERE?”

“Oh right, umm… your club actually…” she said in a hushed voice.

“My club? Alright I’ll see you in a bit.” I hung up on her.

“Ya own a club?” the boys asked in unison.

“Sorta…” I said looking at the ground, “it comes with being mob boss.”

They both nodded and decided to come with to practise much to my dislike.

“look y’all can drive to the club to find out where it is but then you have to leave.” I said to the brothers. They both grumbled but I didn’t give them a choice so they accepted.

We got to the club and Victoria and Conner started making out and shit to which I rolled my eyes, they seem so animalistic in their approach to love. Murphy and I both looked at each other, our facial expressions showing disgust of the other two, we then burst into laughter at each other and I moved closer to him and kissed him lightly on the cheek… I felt him smirk and he was going to kiss me like hectically but Conner looked our way and we just let go of each other and parted ways, Murphy and I hardly liked to show our affection for each other publicly, but we did do it when something bad happened or we haven’t seen each other in a long time (And a long time can be 24 hours in our case). “Victoria let’s go.” I barked at her and she scampered over to me and we went inside, but she first yelled.

“Be here at 7 Conner… and Murphy.” Murph rolled his eyes at her and I smiled and gave him a little blow kiss thing as they rode off.

And we knuckled down and I learnt all the steps that they choreographed and let me say this was for amateurs…

By the time it came 6:30 the club started getting busy and I couldn’t deny that I was really happy and impressed my club was so amazing, packed and just had an amazing vibe to it, I looked out to the bar to see my favourite Irishman, some girl was talking to him trying to flirt, but he kept pushing her away, he finally snapped at her and said that the owner of the club is his girlfriend’s parent and she scampered off, stupid waitress. I headed back to the change room and got in a full leather Halloween suit, I forgot it was actually Halloween tonight. (Look to the side ;) the suit will be the picture attached to this chapter).