Chapter 17 - Wedding

“Blair this is my ma’.” Murphy said and introduced me to a scary looking woman.

“She’s a pretty wee lass Murphy.” She said as she inspected me, head to toe. I felt very uneasy under her scrutinising gaze and Murphy knew this straight away he rubbed soothing patterns on my back when he felt me tense up, “What do ya do as a job lassie?” his mom asked me and I swallowed before answering.

“I uhh…”

“Do ya work?”

“Aye, ma’ she works… She’s a boss of a mob…”

“She’s evil?”

“No ma’. She’s oddly enough jus’ like Con and I.”

“Ya earn a lot of money lass?” I nodded my head and she hugged me, “Then yar welcomed with open arms inta the family.”

“Thank ya?” I said and she laughed.

“We need ta plan yar wedding!” she said in an excited voice. I just nodded.

“Umm… Murph.” I said and he looked down at me. “I wanna get married in Scotland, if yar okay with tha’.”  He smiled.

“Whatever makes ya happy Princess.” He said and kissed my head.

“Go tell your brother and dad. because I knew you wouldn’t say no. the plan leaves tonight at 9.”

He chuckled and went off to find his brother and father and I was stuck with his mom, “You’re coming with us.” I said with a smile and she went to go pack. I was on my phone and decided to phone Damian, “Where are you Blair?” we had become closer lately.

“I’m in Europe. I told you this I’m getting married soon to that Murphy guy.”

“Oh yes, I’m not invited?” he asked mocking hurt.

“You and Vicky are invited. I’ll give you two details when it’s organised. Now… What’s happened this past week I’ve been MIA (missing in action)?”

“It’s been very quiet, the search for the saints has died down… the sketches look exactly like Murphy and Conner!” I laughed.

“That’s ridiculous, they ain’t the saints.” I said my voice sounded edgy to my own ears.

“Uhh huh. Sure Blair, I know it’s them, Smecker came looking for you guys the day after you left… he told me everything, he has a gun to my head if I say, but being the gay best friend I am to you, I won’t tell anyone… wouldn’t want to ruin your fairy-tale.” I smiled.

“Thank you Damian! Means a lot, anyways I’m off I’ll be back in three weeks, but you’ll see me before then. Bye” He said bye and we hung up.

“So?” Conner and Murphy asked from behind me and I jumped in fright and they laughed at my reaction.

“Man hunt has quietened down some, but they are still looking for you. The airports are most likely a mess should you ever want to come back I’d suggest a boat ride.” They both nodded and Murphy started biting his thumb nail.

“Horses need some work Blair.” Noah said (who is the father of the twins).

“I’m on it.”

“Book watching!” The boys yelled and ran outside, Noah and I looked at each other and rolled our eyes.

“Bunch of kids.” He said and smiled at me and I nodded in agreement.

I got on the horse who nuzzled my hair when we first arrived I named him Dark temptation and the other one was named Dusty. I got on Dusty first and he went like a dream and then I got on temptation and he bucked in the beginning but calmed down some and then he went like a dream, he was a lot faster than Dusty which is why I rode him last because he was a lot more fun to ride.