chapter 21

"We'll,well,well... look what we have here. 3 chicken shit police officers... yes I know yall think you're detectives but news flash boys" detective Bloom lowered her voice and bent down to be the same level as Green Doyle and Duffy, "you're nothing but chicken suits. "
She started pacing unsure of what to do.

"You scared of a little girl mob boss? News flash she's a girl! You can take her down easier than you could a man. For God's sakes." She continued her pacing again. She sighed deeply before slamming on breaks. "Have any one of you in anyway ever had a relationship with miss Berg?"
They all stared at her shocked before saying "No" at the same time.

"Are you friends with her?" Silence followed the question. No eye contact made. "Let me rephrase that... was friends with her?" Silence. Until Greenly nodded ever so slightly.
"Thank you for your cooperation Detective Greenly." She said. She started pacing, you could see the gears turning in her head. "Guess I can't do shit to her then." She muttered.

"We'll ain't that a terrible shame?" A Scottish accent said.
The four detectives could not quite figure out where it came from. They looked around searching for the owner of the voice. However, Greenly Doyle and Duffy knew who it belonged to. It was her. How could you forget one of the most powerful woman's voice in your city if not the whole country.

"Now, now darlin'. Come out of your little hiding spot. We ain't gonna arrest ya." Detective bloom stated.

"It's funny how you say this now... but on the news.. well... that was a different story wasn't it?"

Detective Bloom couldn't help herself, she started to get slightly nervous. She couldn't quite figure out where Blair was. She looked around, looking paranoid beyond belief.

"Answer me!" The Scottish voice demanded in a whisper right next to her ear. She whirled around ready to strike but Blair was ready for it she grabbed a hold of her hands and pushed Eunice Bloom back as if she weighed less than a feather.

*******

I could see the Detectives was terrified. Good. She should be. I grabbed my knife and pushed it against her neck, not enough to cut her but enough for her to feel pressure.

"BLAIR! Think about what you're doing!" Doyle Greenly and Duffy yelled at me. I rolled my eyes.

"Now boys. When have I ever hurt the innocent?" I asked in a fake sickly sweet tone. They were about to answer me (I'm sure that they had heard or seen multiple of the incidents I had caused over the years.) "Don't answer that." I growled out. "Step back. Or she dies." I threatened, my tone colder than ice. Worse than death.

"What about Murphy? What will he have to say about this?" Greenly said quietly.

"Murphy knew who I was before he decided to marry me. And I sure as hell am not getting put behind bars because of some stupid cow girl Detective. " I hissed adding more pressure to the knife against her throat.

"You're gonna kill me darlin'?" She asked me.

Was I? Well I need to keep myself safe. "I'm not quite sure yet. We shall see what happens won't we?" I laughed menacingly.

"You have that glint in your eyes. You want to kill me, purely because you haven't had the satisfaction of doing it recently." She challenged.

I heard the vent pop open and then an Irish voice.
"Don't do it baby!" I looked over my shoulder to see the twins. The other three Detectives greeted them like old friends. I couldn't care less, Detective Bloom was right. I was blood thirsty and she pissed me off. All I wanted to do was kill her.

"Don't control me Murph. I got to do what I got to do to keep my job, to stay alive, to keep you out of jail." I hissed back.

"Your girlfriend is crazy!" Eunice mentioned.

I could feel my smirk, "you better believe it Detective."

"Just do it! Get it over with. The wait is worse than what you'll do." She said

"Oh I know." I hissed back,"why do you think I'm waiting?" I heard a quiet count down from 3. I quickly kicked my leg out, one after the other and landed the first kick and then the second. I looked down to see Murphy and Connor withering in pain on the floor. I cut Eunice's neck not enough to kill just for a little bit of blood and ran to the window and jumped through the glass I heard Murphy screaming my name but It wasn't high up so I let my body go limp for when I hit the concrete.
"Fuck!" I screamed on landing. I got up and trying not to limp as I made my way to the car. I got in and sped off into the most isolated place I know. The mountains. I needed to think. What had got into me? Maybe she was right. Maybe I need to go on another killing spree...

****************

Hey everyone I'm sorry I know it's been a year since I last updated. I needed a break and I need to figure how to deal with the writer block I had going (it sucked.) Hopefully yall don't hate me 😋