10. start of something new

After his talk with Lexi, Derrick needed time... Time to both sort out his feelings and find the courage to apologize to Jake for being such a pain! Don't get him wrong, Derrick was very honorable and knew to admit his mistakes...But he was also a man/boy, and men Do Not Say Sorry! I mean… It's just how the men world works, you have to be tough enough to suck up your pain...and when you are alone to cry your eyes out.

     When he walked in all conversations paused. You could practically cut the tension with a knife.

     Nakita na niya yung mga kaibigan niya… at narinig niiya yung pag-uusap…

Yassi:   What is wrong with you Jake?! How could you fall for Lexi?!

     As soon as he thought about her name, her smiling face jump to the front of his mind and a sudden pain grip his heart.

Stop that! She means nothing to you! She belongs to Jake!

     To the outsiders he seemed perfectly composed and steady but those who knew him (Insert Jake and elmo here) could see the discomfort in his dark black eyes.

Derrick: anong nangyayari dito?

     Nung una… parang walang pumansin sa kanya…

Derrick: Okay… I didn’t know I have superpowers… invisible na pala ko ngayon…

     Tumingin si Derrick kay Jake…

Derrick: Okay ka lang?

Jake:    Yeah… may problema kasi si Yas sa… personal kong buhay…

Yassi:   HE WANTS LEXI!

Derrick: so?

     Lahat nagulat sa reply ni Derrick… Jake smiled widely when he saw the acceptance and apology in his friend's eyes.

Jake:    Sabi ko naman eh, he knew…

Yassi:   Alam mo?!

Time to set things right… You have to this now or never…

Derrick: We should probably end this… crap… We had only troubles these past few days and I'm bored! I'm sick and tired of having to look over my shoulder or my back… This pranks aren’t entertaining at all!

Kim:     Kasalanan yun nina Josh no! Especially Lexi’s! She started it all, the little know it all!

Derrick: Back to what I was saying, Lexi is not at fault and we all know it. Pare-parehas lang tayo ng dahilan… Parang si Josh lang… bestfriend niya yung napahiya eh… bestfriend niya yung topic na walang kamatayang tsismis… so what do you expect him to do? Do the same, bitching around, just like what other people are doing? Kailangan niya siyang protektahan the only way he know how to do it! And let's face it, Lexi is the one getting blamed for everything without reason! Yassi… You hit and humiliated her! And all of you called her names and try to embarrass her! You didn't even ask me if I was guilty! You just assume that I'm perfect! Well news flash everyone, I am not perfect! I have flaws and I royally screwed up! And drag you all with me! And… Don't think I don't know what's going on! You are trying to pull a prank on Lexi! I want us all to forget about this silly vendetta and try to be normal again! Please!

     Ganun lang yung appeal ni derrick… hindi siya nanalong SC Vice P for nothing… convincing siya… tipong lahat makikinig sa sasabihin niya tas biglang ‘oo nga no, may sense siya’… pero don’t get hime wrong… may sense naman talaga yung mga sinasabi niya…