21. Cry

Yassi:   Thank Gawd at nagising ka na!

Japs:    Uhhh… anong nangyari?

Yassi:   Hindi mo naaalala? Hindi ko alam na nakaka-amnesia pala ang beer… Tsss. My bad. Sorreh.

Japs:    huh?—

     Elmo entered the room. Noticing that Julie Anne has already awaken. He stood beside Yassi, who is sitting on the bed beside Julie Anne.

Elmo:   Okay ka na?

Japs:    Medyo masakit lang ang ulo ko…

Elmo:   hangover…--

     Elmo glared at Yassi. Yassi knew it, so she didn’t bother looking at Elmo. She spoke not looking at elmo…

Yassi:   I thought she was a party-girl. And besides. That’s the safest dare I could think of.

Elmo:   Really?! One bottoms up?! That’s the best you could think of?!

     What Yassi hates most is her being scolded by someone. She is in fact the Queen Bee… She is respected! Even the Trio is not scolding her for something even if it’s the meanest thing she has done(well… Derrick did raise his voice on her after the Lexi-slapping-incident. But Queen Bees don’t just go hysterical… so she raised her head and looked at Elmo’s eyes.

Yassi:   Well… would you rather have her kiss you?

Elmo:   Wh—

Japs:    Sorry kung eeksena ako sa napakainteresting niyong usapan… pero pwede bang magrecap tayo ng nangyari kagabi?

Yassi:   Moe, get her something. A coffee would be nice…--

Japs:    hindi ako nainom ng kape!

Yassi:   Yet I saw you once coming out of Starbucks…--

Japs:    Talaga? Sana napansin mo ding cake yung binili ko dun! yun kasi yung favorite ni—

Yassi:   Fine! Fine! Moe, get her something else!

Elmo:   At bakit ako?

Yassi:   Because I said so!

     Back when Yassi and Derrick were still an item… they used to be the queen and king of their so-called Lightning Daters. After the break-up, still, members respected the two of them as their leaders. Both of them has this ability… like, to be commanding, to have the authority or something. So right now, even though Elmo hated to be ordered around, Gawd, even Derrick has to say ‘please’ in asking him!, Elmo just walked out of the room to look for something that would deal with Jhu’s hangover.

Yassi:   So what do you remember?

Japs:    Kaya nga ko nagtatanong diba—

Yassi:   Puh-lease! You don’t forget everything, right? Tell me what you remember. I’ll fill you in.

Japs:    Okay… so may bonfire… naglalaro tayo… at nung ako na…

Yassi:   Go on…

Japs:    BINIGYAN MO KO NG DARE!

Yassi:   Yeah… big deal… that’s why it’s a truth or DARE!

Japs:    Bakit mo ko pinainom?!

Yassi:   Come on. It’s not like it’s your first time! Did I mention that I hate it when I have to keep on explaining things over and over again?!

Japs:    Uggghhh! Medyo… nabigla ata ako. At first… ang lamig sa pakiramdam. Tas parang sasabog na ko sa init.

     Yassi just looked at her… signaling her to go on with her ‘recap’.