14. Isn't she lovely?

Kris of course was a nervous wreck. He really, REALLY didn't want to open the dance floor! But according to Ms. Angeles, as champions… they have to!

Now why on earth did I join the competition anyway? Wait… ni hindi nga pala ako yung nagfile ng application… my bestfriend Josh did! How thoughtful of him! UGGGH!!!!

     Just like what competition’s tagline was… once chosen, there is no turning back…  If he screw up, the whole school, no, the whole Big 4 will make fun of him!

Relax Kris… relax… look for your inspiration…. Okay. Inspiration… hmmm. Where earth is Joyce? I needed her! She could help me relax! So where was she? Focus Kris! The dance! You'll do great...Yeah right! SHUT IT!

     He shook his head when he heard Josh talking.

Josh:                Asan si Lex? She said she'll be here! Alam mo… sa tingin ko hindi siya pupunta… I told you she didn't have a date but you wouldn't believe me!

Kris:                 Josh… nakita ko siya sa bahay kanina…--

Josh:                eh bakit di mo siya kasabay?!

Kris:                 kasi sinundo siya ng date niya…?

Josh:                So sinong date niya?

Kris:                 uh… hindi ko sure kung ako dapat ang magsabi nun… anyway… sino ba ang date mo? hindi mo rin naman sinasabi!

Josh:                makikita mo rin!

Kris:                 oohkaaay?

Derrick:             Kris! Tara na?

Kris:                 Sure! Bea?

     They all turned to look as the ateneo university head made his way in the hall ignoring everyone else. Alden was right beside him escorting the most beautiful girl Josh had ever seen in his whole life. She was dressed in a white dress and her hair was up. She was smiling brightly.

Josh:                sino yung date ni Alden?

Kris:                 Uh… joke yun?

Kim:                 Siya ang date ni Alden?!

Kylie:                OH my GOSH! That's absolutely brilliant!

Josh:                kilala niyo siya?

Bea:                 JOSH?!

Elmo:              Please tell me you are kidding! I thought that you were smart!

Yassi:               He does't need to be smart; they have her with them so...

Josh:                WHAT?! Hey who is she?

Kris:                 LEX!

     Josh looked at him and then at the girl in Alden's arms. His eyes widen.

Josh:                Si… si Lex ba yun?!

All around them the people whispered her name.

Josh:                Is that OUR Lexi with Alden?

Yassi:               Oh my God she's gorgeous!