|Chapter 5|

Jeremy yawns tiredly when he wakes, spotting a sleeping Fritz beside him and smiling softly as he sits up and stretches his arms. 

He looks to both sides of him to see Vincent still floating along and Scott seemingly talking to Benjamin, who is also walking along with Scott.

"S-So are we there yet?" He speaks up, Vincent glancing at the tiny boy. "We should be there very soon, we have to pass one more hill and then the Kingdom should be in sight" Benjamin explains as he walks.

"O-Okay! Then I-I can turn b-back to my normal size!" Jeremy says happily, excited to get there.

Benjamin nods slightly and smiles as they walk, thoughts drifting to what the King is possibly doing right now.

Vincent, meanwhile, floats alongside his brother, grinning at Jeremy. "So you're excited to get back to your normal size, eh~? I'm gonna miss calling you Little Little Alice~" He purrs, Jeremy pouting at the statement.

"W-Whatever...you'll still c-call me it a-a-anyway!" He says, crossing his arms and rolling his eyes in annoyance. As much as he wants Vincent to stay with him, the Cheshire Cat can really get on his nerves.

"Awh, you know I'm only playing around~" He chuckles, doing a small spin as he floats along, "It's what I do best~"

Jeremy can't help but smile a bit as he rests back against the hat, Fritz soon waking with a small yawn.

"M-Morning Fritz!" Jeremy says happily, "O-Or...I should s-say afternoon...? S-Since it's past n-noon...?" Jeremy looks up at the sky to show the sun is only just past noon.

"Haha, yeah, afternoon guys!" Fritz says happily, the rest saying 'good afternoon' in return.

"I can't wait to see SP again!" Scott grins excitedly, "It's been forever, hasn't it Benji?"

Benjamin nods slightly, his smile falling slightly. "Ah, yes, it has been a long time..."

Jeremy sits up excitedly as they head up the next hill, wanting to see the White Kingdom for himself. T-This is it...! I g-get to see SP and he c-can get me home! He thinks to himself, grinning from ear to ear.

As they reach the top, Jeremy's eyes widen in surprise at the sight of the magnificent Kingdom before him, a glimmering white in the sunlight, hence the name.

"W-Wow! It's s-so big!" He says in awe, Benjamin chuckling softly. "Yes, it is, but the Kingdom of Hearts is actually quite bigger"

"O-Oh, I see" Jeremy nods okay as they make their way down the hill, heading towards the drawbridge.

The guards look over as they draw near, immediately recognising the Hatter and opening the gates for the 5.

Jeremy says a polite 'thank you' and waves at the guards, who seem to look at him in confusion and slight shock at the sight of the small Alice.

Whispering is heard amongst the townspeople as the group enter the Kingdom, Jeremy now feeling self-conscious. Are they t-talking about m-me...?

"We'd like to see the King" Benjamin says to a guard, who nods and leads them into the looming castle.

Jeremy gulps at the sight of it, having never felt so small in his entire life. He glances around the hallway as they walk down it, everything a bright white with either shades of black or grey in some areas.

"T-They really l-like the colour w-white..." He mumbles, Fritz laughing a bit, "It's to symbolise purity and peace within the Kingdom. Plus, SP is all about kindness and generosity and et cetera"