chp 2: Leo's surprise

Leo

Jason, Frank and I were sitting together after the marriage and discussing life. I had become an inventor and made gadgets for demigods and mortals.

Jason was a pilot and was excellent at his job, being a son of Zeus.

Frank was now a zoologist and understood the lives of different creatures. It was probably due to his skill to change into animals.

They both then started off about piper and hazel and teased me about calypso..........

Why had I told them about calypso, even I didn't know but that reminded me of something, I had spoken to the gods a few hours ago, just before the wedding about calypso.

It took a lot of pacifying but at last they agreed. I checked the time - 15 minutes to midnight."Sorry guys got to go, bye" I quickly said and paced off to the beach nearby, where the marriage had taken place.

As I neared the spot, I suddenly heard Annabeth's screams coming from the beach cabin they had booked for the night. I ran towards it to check what happened.

Percy stood there, riptide drawn, ready to kill her. It took a moment to absorb that, then, just as he was about to cut her into two separate pieces, I set his shirt on fire. He summoned water from the toilet and doused the flames but he was now aimed at slaying me.

I ran out and he followed me riding a huge wave of water. He was just about to drown me when Jason flew in and saved me.

"Thanks bro" I said.

"Actually I am your uncle" he smirked as he dodged another wave.

I frowned at him and flung a hammer from my belt at percy from mid air and it hit him hard on the head, dropping him into the sea.

We waited as he floated up to the surface, the water healing him. I was about to go off to pull him out of there when a small raft came bobbing along with a single figure inside...............

Jason

"Calypso" Leo said as he stared in awe.

I stared at the beautiful immortal daughter of Atlas with her caramel braided hair and dark almond shaped eyes. She was beautiful. I remembered what Leo and Percy had said about her, now i understood. Even in those simple jeans and pure white t-shirt, she looked better than aphrodite.

As her raft neared, it hit something with a soft 'bump'. "Ahhh......." Percy said, rubbing his head at the spot on which Calypso's boat had hit. "Oh! Sorry, I didn't know that...........Percy??" Calypso said, surprised.

She was surprised as well as confused to see both Percy and Leo together. Leo hugged her as she stepped out. As they separated, Poseidon appeared out of the water.

He began"After a lot of thinking and consideration into the matter, we at olympus agreed to Leo's demands to free Calypso." He explained to me, Percy and the others who had reached there by then.

The god smiled at his son and continued"And I also got rid if the Eidolon who had possessed you, Percy." "Thanks Dad" he mumbled, probably ashamed of all of it.

Then the God of sea disappeared just as he had appeared, into the water.

"Well, now that we know what happened and Calypso is here, lets call it a night and meet up tomorrow." I offered.

Everyone nodded and retreated back to their cabins, noone knowing what was to follow them after that....