chp 3: A Normal Demigod Day

Percy

It was early morning. The sunlight flooded in through the window of our cabin, straight onto my face.I looked to my left and smiled at Annabeth, who was sleeping peacefully. I suddenly remembered that I had attacked her yesterday. We were getting ready to sleep after our beautiful wedding when that stupid Eidolon took over.

I got out of bed just as Annabeth woke up. “Good morning”,I chirped, and she replied “Good morning seaweed brain”.

I smiled and went on for a shower.

As I came out, I saw that Annabeth had prepared a cup of coffee and some toast for me. “Hey, I am supposed to do the cooking.” I smirked. “I can do this much OK.” she glared at me. I sat down with her on the table and picked up my mug.

“Hey, calypso is here right?” I asked. After the Eidolon had gone everything was like a dream. “Yeah, and you can meet your lover soon, we all are meeting in about one hours time.” she replied, beaming at me.

I blushed and looked away. It had been a long time since I had landed on Ogygia and now, well she was Leo’s girlfriend, everything had changed..........

We silently finished our breakfast and were soon going over to the place on the beach where Annabeth and I had got married. She said jokingly, ”No Eidolons possessing you now right? Then your in my command, forward march!!”.

“Left,left,left,right,left!!” I screamed back to her, smirking. She stuck out her tongue and beamed back to me.

We sat down near the others, who had already come. “The newly wed couple is here!!” Leo announced, raising his glass of orange juice like a toast. I eyed Calypso who was wearing a pair of jeans and white t-shirt and sighed. She had been happily stuck to Leo but when she saw me, she blushed and moved away from Leo.

All of us had a nice time, discussing all our lives. Calypso told us how she was sad that Leo was gone and had almost made her mind that he wont return, when the raft appeared with a note, saying that she must board it if she wants to be with Leo and she did, reached the beach and hit percy's head.

Jason

It was a nice day, we were chilling, just like mortal teens, when suddenly Chiron Iris messaged from camp. He wanted to talk about something urgent. We rushed to camp, where Nico and Chiron were waiting for us. "Hey Nico, what happened Chiron." I said, with a worried look.

"Nothing very serious, so cool down but there is a little too much peace, there should be at least a few monster attacks." Chiron said.

"So you mean, you WANT monsters to attack??" Leo asked in his usual joking attitude.

"No, not exactly, but this is odd." Chiron said, frowning at Leo.

"So you are trying to say that something big is again going to happen?" I asked, concerned.

"I think so......." he trailed off.

"You want us to do something, like another quest? Will we have to cancel our honeymoon?" Percy asked, looking sad.

"No, no, no, you don't need to cancel your honeymoon Percy, I was just sharing my concern, just stay in touch, should something happen." Chiron beamed at him.

I saw Percy take a sigh of relief but I was still concerned, could something be about to happen? All we could do was to wait for information..................