chp 8: The actual villain

Percy

So, we had left a day and half before scheduled with an extra set of people. Iapetus had said that he would meet us at the New York airport along with thorn, while me and my wife, wow calling Annabeth my wife feels so cool, were reaching by plane. I know its been months since we were married and we lived in the resort alone for a month but hey, it is new.

I was still not very satisfied by plane travel, but since zeus was not angry, I had agreed. We were now on our way to camp, after meeting up with the other two.

"So who is it we are against?" I asked.

"Yeah, I um....wanted to tell you something." Thorn mumbled.

"What??"

"The person who has returned may not seem to be much, but I want to tell you, do not underestimate Geryon, he has um... changed."

"What? How? wait, Geryon that guy with three hearts??" I fumbled, this was just unbelievable.

"Yes him, and he has some extra powers."

"He also has an army of odd creatures....he scared me, thats why i have joined you."

"Scared you!!!" Annabeth boomed while I giggled with all my might.

"Um....yeah, please don't laugh." he begged us.

"oh, ho ho, Ok, ha ha, God a monster is scared!!!" I laughed my head off.

"Percy."Annabeth said and gave me a frightening look, as if he was gonna make demigod salad out of me, and i calmed down.

"Thanks annabeth, so, he says he is a shade now, calls himself Trizra". said Thorn, a distinct shiver running down his back.

"I thought that was it." someone said, humming with satisfaction.

"MOM!!"Annabeth asked.

"Hi darling, it was just a guess earlier but thorn here confirmed my doubt." Athena chimed in, happy to be right as always.

"So-um...could you tell us more about it?" I asked her.

"Sure, lets meet at your camp." she said, back to her normal tone.

"Ok mom, see u there." Annabeth said, with the biggest smile on her face.

"Why so happy, Annabeth?" I asked.

"Nothing, just excited about the adventure, and I love it when someone speaks in my head." she said.

"I'm pretty sure you won't like it soon........" Iapetus said in, gulping at the same time.