chp 7: Another Recruit

Annabeth

An odd feeling developed in me as I saw who it was.

"Bob?" Percy asked, with a confused look on his face.

"No, you seaweed brain, it is Iapetus, his memory is back." I said to him. He frowned at me.

"Ah! Annabeth is, certainly, right." the titan replied.

"So you are the one controlling the monsters?" Percy asked him.

"No actually not, my dear friend, my adventures with you have opened my eyes, I too, like Thorn, am on your side." the titan said.

"So.....who is it, controlling the monsters?" I asked him, still not sure about Iapetus' intentions.

"Someone you have defeated earlier, someone who longs for revenge." Iapetus said.

"NO!!!" I said.

"Who?" Percy glared at me.

"Hey percy, how's everything going?" Grover said, through the iris message, which had suddenly opened just beside him.

"Ummmm......this." I said, pointing towards Iapetus and thorn.

"Whoa, what the heck is happening? No attacks for such a long time and suddenly, you both are attacked for the second time!!" Grover said.

"Did anyone say something about being attacked?" asked Chiron, as he and others entered the room in which grover was.

"Actually this is not an attack, Chiron, these two are on the good side now." Percy said, beaming.

"Um-"I said, when I suddenly realised that this is not a good time to express my doubts.

"Well, that does not seem possible, I am pretty sure they have an explanation?" Chiron asked, looking tensed.

"They do, but still......" I told him.

"We will have to take the risk. They may know some valuable information. Get them to camp." Chiron instructed us.

"OK. Lets go." Percy said.