chp 6: Knock Knock!!

Jason

"What????" I said, as I stood up with shock.

I cannot describe my emotions. I was very happy as well as confused, thousands of things went through my mind.

"How did you find out?" Hazel asked Piper excitedly."Did you just feel it?"

"Ummm........actually mom came and told me." Piper said, still all red.

"Okay........" I said, still baffled.

"So, what exactly happened Pipes?" Hazel asked.

"Oh!! I was sitting and relaxing when suddenly mom appeared. She was smiling and asked me if I knew the latest news on Olympus." She began.

Everyone was listening in rapt attention to her.

she continued," I said that I didn't, so she said "That a demigod is pregnant of course!!" smiling as if it was the best day of her life. I didn't get the hint and asked whom was it. "You!!" she said and I stood there staring at her blankly.

"That's what I like about Aphrodite." Grover said, nodding approvingly.

"That must have been a great moment, wouldn't it?" Hazel said, excitedly.

"Yeah." Piper said.

"Wow!! Must be great to be a dad." Frank said, glancing at Jason.

Percy

"Ah, we can rest peacefully now." I said, sitting beside Annabeth.

Knock Knock!!

"awww....." I said, getting up. Why did someone have to come now.

"Yes, whoa, you?" I said.

"Who is it Percy?" Annabeth asked.

I wasn't sure that this was true,"Didn't I just kill you? Don't tell me that the Doors are open again!!" I asked the manticore, drawing my sword.

"Hmm....No actually I didn't die, I was just washed away." Thorn replied with his usual smile, though it wasn't evil this time.

"So-?" I asked, as Annabeth came and took stance beside me.

"Ah, don't worry, I am here to talk." he said.

"talk?" Annabeth asked, as we lowered our weapons.

"Yeah, that wave hurt hard on my head and I became free, free from the control of evil." he said.

"Free from evil? You mean you are on the good side now?" Annabeth asked.

"There are no good or bad sides, Annabeth, there is just the better side and the worse side, noone is purely good or purely evil, except Chaos though, but even he creates and destroys." Thorn said.

"Okay, but are you with the Gods now?" I asked him.

"Yes, I am." Thorn said.

"So, who is it whom we are against?" Annabeth asked.

 "Yeah, good question Annabeth, who is it?" I asked.

"Me." A voice came from behind.

            _________________________________________________________________________

K guys, what do you think,who will it be, please give some reviews and keep reading :)

Oh yeah, and I will take a lot of time before I post the next chapter.