chp 17: Some action at last!!

AN

New chapter! Anyways I want to tell you that the boring parts are gone and Trizra and his army have been dormant for a year and all the riders are now adept at it. Sorry for the time skips but only the interesting parts are shown so enjoy! And if u want, Silo's army by xrex110 is osm, he named it cubeworld then switched to Silo's army.

Percy

Ah life roxx. Annabeth and I were just chilling at our treehouse. Artemis and her hunters had visited a few days ago and were shocked to see the swordmaker using the silver they used for their arrows and knives for the swords, in an alloy. It was discovered that the "brightsteel" that was used was a actually an alloy of mainly silver, celestial bronze and a bit of something else that Artemis seemed shocked to see but didn't reveal to us.

Hazel had become an accomplished rider and all the riders were adept in their skills. I was proud of my dear wife that she was such a good rider when I thought of our future life. We would probably live like mortals, have kids, grow old...wait, Annabeth is immortal so she won't grow old....what about me? I panicked.

"What's with the expression Perce?" she asked me.

"Annabeth you are immortal!"

"Happy realisation Seaweed Brain." she said and rolled her eyes.

"But I am not!"

She frowned, maybe thinking I am jealous or something, but then her eyes widened and she gasped as realisation struck her.

"Oh my Gods!"

"Yeah, now what?"

Thats when the sirens blared.

"What's going on?" I asked the others who were coming out of the treehouses along with me.

"No idea." Jason said.

We ran to the dragons who were saddled and waiting.

How are you saddled? I asked Adurna.

Leo made these machines which saddle us if we breathe fire on a target and take it off when we do it again.

"Thanks a lot for the saddling machine Leo." I said as we took off.

"Dont mention it."

I smiled and thought, all of us are in Leo's situation, stuck with an immortal while we are mortal.

We landed near Eragon-elda and the shadow triad (thats what I named Nico, Thorn and Bob coz they shadow travelled :p, a pun on a game and those who understood should be able to guess the creatures mentioned in the next line too)

"There has been a Ra'zac attack in Teirm, the shade Trizra was spotted too and he has some weird creatures with him."

I nodded but Annabeth asked, "creatures? You mean ones that are not part of greek mythology or from your land?"

"Yes, young rider, they have not been seen by anyone, not even your mother."

"Wow, thats new!" I said.

Annabeth glared at me which made me flinch.

"There's this huge walrus which is primarily blue, with thin, white rings around its neck and lines on its fan-like tailfin. There are two long, ivory tusks in its upper jaw. It has a round snout and yellow eyes, and large tufts of white fur about its face and neck. Its four short legs have long flippers instead of feet."

"Sounds like a mutated walrus which needs a barber." Leo joked.

Many of us laughed, some rolled their eyes and some just glared at Leo. Actually the only person who laughed was me and then I got glares too. "What? it was funny." Annabeth rolled her eyes again.

"Anyways there was also this dog-like thing which blew fire like dragons. it is black with a long orange snout and an orange underbelly. It has small, red eyes and a black nose. Around its neck is a white band with a small skull-shaped pendant on its throat. There are two white bands on each of its ankles, as well as three rib-like ridges on its back. It has a long, skinny tail with a triangular tip and three clawed toes on each paw. On top of its head is a pair of long, curved gray horns."

"Wait.......no it couldn't be!" Nico said with widened eyes.

"What is it cuz?" I asked.

"I-I think it is, it is something I saw in the Lotus hotel and casino but that was just a video game!" Nico said.

"What do ya mean? A video game? how could something from a video game reach the real world?" I asked.

"Wait what do you mean by 'video game' children? never heard of the term before." Eragon asked confused.

Annabeth got on it immediately and then I calmly spoke to Nico. He explained how he used to love a game in the casino and these were two parts of it.

As everyone understood, Eragon ordered, "Ok then, I believe the shade may have used magic to create monsters similar to the video game ones. You must go to Teirm to counter the attack immediately but you riders are not ready, I shall get your new swords, the remaining demigods, be quick!"

We nodded and I called to my dear friend Apollo, the sun God. He appeared and I told him that we needed to reach Teirm ASAP and he nodded. He just snapped his fingers and we disappeared with a blinding light.