chp 4: The attack

Percy

"Yes!!" I shouted as I locked my bag for the last time. I had never understood those husband - wife jokes till now. Annabeth was all like ,"Pick that up, did you pack that, did you do that?" and I could do nothing but to follow. "You packed the little capsule thing haphaestus gave us right?" she asked. "Yes, I did." I said.

"What is it seaweed brain?" she asked me, sitting beside me. "Its just that Its never been so tough to pack before." I sighed. "We're done now." she beamed at me."Yeah...." I faked a smile.

My eyes suddenly fell on the clock. "Hey,  time to leave, come on." I said and we left. We drove to the airport, to board the plane for our honeymoon.

Few hours later........

"Excuse me, I have booked a honeymoon suite." I said to the receptionist, smiling at Annabeth.

"Yes sir just a minute, you are Percy Jackson??"

"Yes."

We took a look around the resort. It was beautiful, there were so many utilities, I could not believe it that all could be there at one place, and the place was huge. Annabeth had done a great job, choosing the resort.

"Sir, your keys. Your baggage will reach your room."

We went up and that was the best hotel room ever. It was better than the lotus hotel and casino of Las Vegas, and the view........

I suddenly realised that I was being girlish."Good work Annabeth, now thats what I call a resort!!" I said in the most manly way possible.

Leo

"I still can't believe that a demigod could be in love with an immortal." Grover said shaking his head.

"What's your problem Grover? This is the fourth time you said this." I said, annoyed.

"Think of it this way, you are 20, she looks 16. When you will be 40, she will still look 16, when you will be old and about to die, she will still be completely fit, still 16. Even after generations of your family are gone, she will still look 16!!" Grover told me. Calypso's eyes widened,"I never thought of it that way......."

I was shocked. how could this have never crossed my mind, something had to be done.

"I understand your problem, son of hephaestus", Mr.D said as he came and sat beside me, holding his can of diet coke.

I frowned, I didn't particularly like this God of wine and taking advice from him didn't seem like a good idea, but I was very desperate currently.

"I can't think of a solution.", Calypso said, even she looked worried.

"It's easy, both of you need to become mortal or immortal.", Nico said, approaching.

That guy always gave me chills, and one ran down my back just on seeing his face.

"Umm......how come noone notices you till you speak up?" I asked.

"I kinda live in shadows......" he mumbled.

"Well.....Whatever, you did give a good idea but do you think I can become immortal?" I asked, spooked up a bit.

"Will be tough, you have to impress the Gods a lot. Upto now, only me, heracles or hercules, whatever and Peter Johnson (A/N: :p) have been offered to become Gods.", Dionysus said, apparently proud of himself.

"So......Calypso should become a mortal!!" Grover added, happy that he had a good idea.

"No!! I don't want to die.",Calypso said. She seemed to be panicking.

"I'll speak to the rest of the Olympians." Dionysus offered.

"Umm.........",I wasn't sure.

"Oh!! Thank you Dionysus, I didn't know you guys were so nice." Calypso said excitedly.

"Ummm......yeah, thanks mr.D." I mumbled, still not sure about this.

Annabeth

It had been a few days since we arrived and we were to leave in two days time. We were having a great time. Everything was as good as possible and we were totally uninterrupted. I could remember the last time we had tried to 'start a family', my mom had got very angry and Percy would be on his second visit to Hades' place if he would not have jumped into the sea and hidden underwater, praying to her to forgive him.

It was scary at that time but now it felt outright hilarious.

We were playing around in the pool when suddenly, something hit Percy hard in the head and the pool got all bloody.

"Percy!!!!!!!!!" I screamed.