Chapter Thirteen: Disaster

"Cj?" Sam's voice whispered in my ear. I slowly opened my eyes and smiled, jumping up and wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Sam! I thought you were mad at me. I didn't know what I did." His body felt sticky and I pulled back and gasped loud, jumping backwards, off the bed and screaming at the sight of my mate, covered in blood, looking almost dead.

"What did you do to me?" He asked. "Cj. Cj," he chanted.

~*~

"Cj?" A male voice asked.

"Fire!" A female shouted.

"Why the hell are you shouting fire?" Another guy asked.

"It usually works." She said.

"Right. Cj, wake up." Their was a pause. "Cj, Amelia and Cal are here!" I shot up and looked around, frowning when I didn't see my brother or sister, just Leo, Sebastian, Becky and Elise.

I punched Leo's arm and growled at him. "Fuck you." I said. He grinned and shrugged.

"It got you up. Come on. We have school." He said.

"Since when did you like going to school?" I asked.

"We want to talk to you first. Do you two mind waiting outside?" Sebastian asked the girls. They frowned but nodded and walked out of the room. They sat on the bed and looked at me. "What's been happening with you and Sam?"

"If you find out, let me know because I have absolutely no idea what went wrong." I said.

"Are you alright?" Leo asked and I nodded.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I remembered my plan from the other day when I went shopping with the girls. "Do you two have dates for prom?" They looked at each other, then to me with a raised eyebrow.

"No, why?" They asked in unison and I grinned.

"Good. Sebastian, you ask Becky and Leo, you asked Elise." I said.

"Why do I get the crazy one?" Leo asked with a groan. I stood up and smacked him on the back of the head.

"She's not crazy and it's because she likes you, I think. They asked if you two were taking anyone and now you are. If you don't ask them, I'll set it up. Or you'll be dead," I said then skipped outside to the car. "You're welcome." I said to Becky and Elise, who just looked at me confused.

"What?" They asked together. I grinned and didn't say a word. We got to school and it was awkward. Sam didn't talk to me so I didn't try to talk to him. We had ignored each other most of the day and even though I acted like it didn't bother me, it hurt like hell. I wanted to know what I did wrong. I wanted us to go back to how we were. I wanted the constant jokes, and the hugs and the kisses, not the silent treatment. Dawn wasn't talking to me still. I was alone. Even if there were many people around me, I still felt alone, in my head.

Before I met Sam, I had to constantly tell Dawn to shut up. Now, she wasn't talking to me. Sam wasn't talking to me. I suppose I wouldn't want to talk to me either. If both Sam and Dawn didn't want to talk to me, I suppose it was my fault, whatever I did. Maybe I deserved to be ignored. I clearly did something wrong. I just wish I knew what it was. I sighed and collected my books when the bell rang, walking out of class, stealing a quick glance in Sam's direction. He looked at me as I left but I just looked away, continuing out of the room.

"What's happened with you and Robinson? Thought you were inseparable." Some guy commented as I walked past him. I stopped and looked at him and fear crossed his features, expecting me to lash out like I do with Zac. I just frowned and shrugged. Confusion pushed away the fear on his face and I just turned, walking away. I felt eyes on me as I walked out of the building, I was skipping. I didn't care how much trouble I'd get in, I didn't want to be here. I texted Leo saying I was skipping and he replied with an "okay", no questions asked.