Diagon Alley

The interior of the Leaky Cauldron was very dark and very dingy. There seemed to be a layer of grime on the floor that no one had bothered to clean up. There were a couple of booths, lots of tables, and there were a handful of barstools along the bar. It didn't seem to be packed, but there were a fair few people milling about, engaged in different conversations. There was a staircase that led up to what I assumed to be a second floor and a couple of fireplaces along the back wall that people occasionally came and went out of. There was a door beside the bar that, from what I could see, was how you went into Diagon Alley proper.

As the two of us started to walk towards that door, I heard someone say "Harry, how are you?"

"The Harry Potter? You've got to be joking," I said.

Severus chuckled, and looked at me slightly confused, as I hadn't mentioned knowing anything about the Wizarding World.

"Fine, thanks," I heard Harry reply. "They still haven't caught him yet?"

"No," said the unknown voice. "They've pulled us all off our regular jobs at the Ministry to try and find him, but no luck so far."

"Would we get a reward if we caught him?" Someone else asked. "It would be good to get some more money-"

With that Professor Snape and I started laughing quietly and we couldn't stop, so the rest of the conversation was drowned out.

The next thing we heard was; "Harry! Simply splendid to see you, old boy-" one person said to Harry.

"Marvellous, absolutely spiffing," another said.

I trailed behind Severus as he walked in to view. 

"Why hello Professor Snape. Would you care to join us for tea?" a woman, who was obviously the boy's mother, said.

"No thank you." Sev responded. "We were just checking in."

"Who's we?" Harry asked, confused.

"Well, there is him," I said pointing to Severus. "And there is me." As I said that, I stepped into view.

"Who the bloody hell are you?" a red-haired kid asked me.

"Hmm, you must be Ronald Weasley. My name is Lilly Evans," I said. "I have a super bizarre question."

"What is it?" Ronald Weasley asked me.

"Can I guess at all of your names?" I asked the group, glancing around at everyone in the room.

"Sure," everyone told me at once.

"Okay, I am skipping Ron. You must be Percy," I said to the boy with the Head Boy badge. "The person next to you must be your dad, Arthur. You are Harry Potter." I told the raven-haired boy.

"You must be Gred," I continued, pointing to the twin on the left. "And you must be Feorge, your mum, Molly, Ginny and Hermione Granger." I stated, pointing at each of them as I said their names.

"Then he is Draco Malfoy and his father, Lucius." I rambled on.

"How dare you point at me, you-" Draco's father started.

Everyone in the room tensed as Lucius looked furious. It took him a few seconds, but he recognized me. His face then turned slightly pink as he realized that I was a witch.

"Oh, my apologies Lilly," he said, walking over to me. "I didn't know that you were a part of the Wizarding World.

"I didn't either until this morning," I said. "If I had known, you wouldn't have had to glamor your entire house when I stayed there."