fifty shades of hate

This is my new story please excuse how it is unedited pretty badly. Things move fast in this story and get straight to the point but please I hope you enjoy it.

Chapter one: fifty Shades of Hate.

==========================

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock beeping again after I had hit the snooze button twice already. I had to get up and go to work and before I tell you how much I love my job let me tell you just how much it sucks.

My job consist of me being the go to girl who fetches everyone's coffees and gets papers to the mail.

My boss I'm sure doesn't even know I exist half the time unless he needs something. I type letters for my other work "friends" but they just use me.

I put on my work clothes which was just the signature office business suit. I headed to the bathroom to look in the mirror becoming horrified with myself.

I had tangles all over my hair and surely my face was way paler than Edwards. Quickly grabbing the brush I get to work. If only brushing your hair didn't hurt after every stroke.

Once I had gotten that taken care of I put on some casual makeup to win the look that shouted "earlier riser but feel great!"

Im only twenty three but sometimes I felt like a teen trying to manage my time better. If only I could sleep in on weekends then my life would be almost complete.

The bright side about my life is I moved out of my parents house finally at the age of twenty one and I am perfectly capable of handling myself.

Thats the reason why I moved out in the first place to prove that I could make it on my own and its been going great I pay visits to my family ever so often.

They say they love me and its very sweet but they need to understand Im not coming back to stay in that house another minute because I would feel to pathetic.

I grab my keys and headed to the front door glancing at the clock once. Locking the door behind me I step outside.

On my way out to start my small car I got a phone call on my cheap little track phone I never usually use.

I take the small phone out of my pocket reading the caller ID, then flipping the screen to answer it quickly.

Sighing I say "Hello Turner." I tried to sound over joyfully happy that my boss called me but it didn't quite sound that way.

"Why do you sound so down Abigail get your chin up and start being happy, also before I let you go I need you to grab me some coffee I really need it I have a meeting in five- I need the office cleaned as well thanks you're the best bye."

Well that was a "good" talk, I got to say hello and that was about it. On the plus side I get to clean the office and buy my boss a coffee with MY own money hint my sarcasm that's not a plus at all.

.

.

.

"Thanks for buying a loco coffee would you like to donate a few dollar for charity?" The clerk asks me. I don't have time for any distractions she's only wasting my time still talking to me.