Let the games begin

also don't know if I said this yet but MERRY LATE CHRISTMAS!!!!

Recap: He was still glancing my way to see my answer.

"Yes I'm ready lets go win that award boyfriend." I smile taking his arm in mine"

Chapter 9 : let the games begin

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

We were down stairs at the hotel and to say there was a lot of rich people with dresses and tuxes would be a lie there were a whole flock of them.

I was just in the Simi fancy dress Toby got me speaking of Toby I was really scared I would mess up this whole fake girlfriend thing because sometimes I have a gut feeling and my acting skills lack.

"Don't be a chicken little girl." Toby said to me smiling and I melted but I know he is the guy that's rich and well the guy that I would die to have but never could.

"Ya ya dumb ass only because we get to do what I want after this." I snapped at him which kinda shocked me as much as it shocked him.

"Okay first things first come meet my parents and remember your my girl." When he slipped this out I froze. No way I am not going to pose as his girlfriend to his parents that would be so wrong.

"No...I.. no that's just ugh why? they probably wont even like me with this rich life they live in." I said in a rush and now I was getting a headache.

"Oh don't be silly." He said smirking and pushing me forwards more. "No Toby I don't want to do thi-"

"Hey mom how are ya?" He talked over me, man that asshole now I have to be extra sweet to make sure they'd like me....wait you know what..... if I want them to like me I would act like myself that's good right? I hope it works I also hope they like me.

"Hello how are you pumpkin?" I laughed at the nick name and he shot me a glare. His mom was just like him in a way she had a slender body and bright green eyes but they weren't as deep as Toby's.

She looked very sweet but his dad was a different story I mean the resemblance scared me but his dad was big with black hair and blue eyes if I didn't know any better I would of thought he was in a gang.

"Who is this Toby why don't you introduce us to your friend?" The women said which I have yet to know the name of.

"Oh yes Abigail sweetheart this is my mother Karin and Karin this is Abigail my girlfriend." I held out my hand to shake her small boney one.

"It's finally nice to see Toby dating again we weren't sure if he would ever stop dating that slut, What was her name? oh well she was just a rude blonde girl."

It stung to here the word blonde because to know he is still dating her it would be such a disappointment to them it was funny they didn't like her though.

To not look rude I answered back "Ya I hated that nasty chick." Toby looked at me and glared as I smirk.

"So Abigail what do you think of my sons business?" A very deep male voice said.

"To be honest with you I think it's hard to understand but I love all the pretty things like the hotels and my favorite thing is the little soap bars." I hope my honesty would please them.

"Toby I'm impressed you have picked someone who's not afraid to be herself and you can see her natural beauty." His father said facing Toby and giving him all the attention which I didn't mind at all.

"Yes we shall get going to attend the couples trusting stuff love you mother and father." Toby said grabbing my hand and pulling me away towards the trusting booth.

Who knows what we were going to do now I can tell you one thing though and that is I sure do trust the asshole don't ask me why because I couldn't answer you.

Are booth manager asked us questions based on trust and guidance and so far my gut feeling was wrong on messing up but then she asked us this question.

"If you two were stuck on a boat and the boat was sinking what would you do if only one of you could be saved?" Out of my luck It was my turn to answer so I did.

"Well knowing him he would probably die for me but I wouldn't let him I would tell him to stop being a hard headed ass and pick who dies by some sort of game......because I would want to die as we are fun and competitive."

As soon as I said it my mouth flew shut while hers flew open like I had said something vulgar the worst part is Toby looked away in shame. The frown on his face clearly said he was upset with me.

"Well that's all I guess Ill um..... calculate how you did and send you two, too games and rec." She stated awkwardly scratching the back of her neck.

She left abruptly and Toby wouldn't look at me or even talk to me. "Toby I thought it would be a good thing to say please I'm sorry I just.....Im not good at this you should have know that from the start." It sucks saying sorry when you really didn't do anything wrong but I had to.

This is so he wasn't mad and we could still have fun after all this. He stood up without saying a word and I stayed seated I saw how tall he really was while he was hovering over my petty body.

Whispering where only I could here him he tells me. "Abigail I swear if we lose this award to someone else we leave Branson in a heart beat and I will have you working your ass off for me so much and being punished so bad it makes you want to die."

I gulp It was scary to here those words especially if you felt allergic to work. I stood up taking his hand screaming. "Ya lets win this thing!" He gave me a glare "Abigail at least act classy." I saw people looking at me oops I guess I screamed that a bit to loud.

^*^*^*^*^*^*^**

"On your marks..... get ready set....... go!" The girl screamed. I ran and ran we have played a total of 4 games this 5th one was the last one and we needed to win. I ran ever so slowly with my egg. One thing cool about running with an egg on a spoon is well nothing because he dropped his so I had to try my very best.

I thought about winning every time we got a win we kissed which only made me try that much harder. I could almost see the little finish line.

I heard the whistle blow warning us someone had already won. I was frozen dammit I wanted to win and I heard the whistle so that was my cue to stop. then......bam!!!!

I was tackled by Toby in a breath taking hug. "You won Abigail, you won you did it, we got the award!" I was frozen in place once again I wanted to win and I did that whistle was for me I won that victory.

I roared through out the room "I won bitches take it and swallow it down because I'm the champ me and my boyfriend..tis..we rock!"

Everyone looked at me in total silence while they watched me cheer and rant. Toby put his hand up to pinch his noes signaling I had embarrassed him but then quickly straightens up to get the cheap little award and just like that people cheered and clapped I felt like a winner.... until I asked one question that undid it all....

"Am I done pretending now Toby?" I covered my mouth quickly. I heard gasps from the crowd I needed to think fast to save my own life think Abigail think!

Pretending I can't kiss you sweetheart!" It worked people cheered again as I let out my breath I had been holding.

The damn butterflies came when I felt his lips on my own. He ripped away so fast and my butterflies went with him. He shot me a glare letting me know he was not happy with me. My face turned pale. I disobeyed and failed my one simple task.

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""'""""""""""

So on an I pod touch you press the capitalize button twice to have it stay like that.

I found that out today and thought I should share I found that out just now and I had this thing for a year is that bad???

Any way as of now..... I just got done watching a classic movie on Netflix called flowers in the attic, ya it's weird but good.