Placesplacesplaces

To let you know I am going to rant a little bit but in a good way because we got Christmas pompoms and Santa hats for our Christmas dance in cheerleading so ya I'm really happy about that.

Recap: I blacked out.

Chapter 7: places , places , places

----/--/-----------------/-------------------

I was dreaming and to say it was a good dream would be an understatement it was beyond nasty and when people say they can just wake themselves up I think there magical because I can't do that.

I was stuck in a dream with Toby the asshole. He was telling me to wake up now or he would shoot me because we had to be in Branson in five minutes but I thought. I realized quickly it wasn't a dream but him telling me to wake up. The real question is where are we?

He told me to get up right now and kept saying hey are you awake? "Yes Toby I'm a wake but where are we?" I flutter my eyes open to see him hovering over me.

"You my princess are in our bed." He started smirking.

"Thanks for the pet name." I got sarcastic as the events of last night came back.

"Oh that bitch is dead!" I said out loud not caring if he heard me since it was his girlfriend I was going to kill not him.

"No don't touch her she didn't mean to she explained it while we were having fun." Could he be any more gross.

"Ew just stop right there." What was to explain she broke in breaking things then she saw me and went ape shit because she thought I was stealing Toby. When I said this I got an angry feeling in the pit of my stomach because she does not own him he could dump her on the spot and she couldn't do a damn thing about it.

"Abigail you better stop with the lies I know what went down she explained it and to think I am not to happy with you so get your ass up and get dressed."

"But I didn't do it."

"No buts get ready we still have to go to Branson." I didn't say another word I wasn't going to argue with someone who would never believe me.

"Yes sir." I said with an upset face, how long have I worked with him and he believed his girlfriend over me I know that sounds greedy because they are dating but there more friends with benefits than anything.

I got finished packing and I was ready for Branson but before anything I had to go to the bathroom to change my pajamas.

After I changed my pants I took off my shirt and I couldn't help but gasp I had big black bruises all over my stomach where she punched me over and over.

I walked out not feeling sad just pissed off because he didn't ask me once if I was ok. LReady for Branson Abigail I mean you must be excited?" he said this with so much happiness but o'well he didn't deserve me to be nice to him.

"Yes joyed thank you." I put as much sarcasm in my voice as I could.

"Why are you mad I thought this would make you happy that's why I did this to make you happy you don't have to come if you don't want to." Now I felt bad it wasn't his fault and he was trying to be sweet the least I could do was show some sympathy.

I sighed with frustration and finally chocked out some words which happen to be. "No its not that it's just this." I lifted up my shirt showing him my hurt bruises.

"Oh my I'm......I.... I'm sorry I thought....I thought If I rubbed it for a while it would go away because when you were blacked out all I did is sit with you and massage you till I got worried and I woke you up." I was shocked at his words.