Out in the open

I have nothing to say today :)

Recap thinking about Toby, the letter and Toby.

Chapter 13: out in the open.

////////////////////////////////////

"Yes I know princess but I'm sorry I have to leave and besides you should be making breakfast for me." Toby was saying to me as he had to go to work early and I was hungry but was to lazy to make something myself.

"Fine jerk go to work then and what do you do at work anyway?" I only asked because it crossed my mind In all honesty I didn't care what he did as long as he was safe.

"Come here." Toby said having a damn good poker face. I got scared I did something wrong for a second.

"Yes sir." I said hoping off the couch and walking to my Toby.....oh no...did I just call him mine! well I did make that clear at the restaurant.

He let out a grunt "My little temptress what makes you think I won't pack you up and take you to work with me and show you off."

"I think I need to stay here and you need to go without me what clients do you have?" I told him seeing if there was any girls he liked it sparked a little anger in me.

"Well lets see there's my best guy that runs the papers and then James-"

"Oh wait that's how James knows you." I said remembering James from the hotel and the restaurant.

"Yes and don't interrupt me my number one is my hot ass assistant and sometimes when were alone we fight and then have fun but mainly fight."

"I thought I was your assistant not some cheap whore!!" I new there had to be a girl. My emotions were on fire now. "I thought you had a girlfriend anyway."

He scoffed "No I don't have a girlfriend and she's not a cheap whore I will be damned if you talk about her like that."

I was shocked I only said all that stuff because I hated how he had someone els. Only if he knew I cared about his stubborn ass.

"Go." I wanted him gone to go run off to his other assistant someone he seemed to care about. I turned away about to storm off but he grabbed my hand leaving tingles to shoot up my arm, he pulled me to his chest.

"Ok I will go but just know that any assistant of mine I don't have any feelings for and I don't touch them in any way." I felt his chest heave up and down.

I was one of his assistants I looked down sad. Facing the truth I nodded my head then turned to go in the room and gloat.

"Oh and Abigail..."

"What?" I snapped annoyed not even looking at him.

"You are in no way shape or form one of my assistants think about that princess." He winked making me blush while he left the door for work.

I started dancing around the room like a maniac crushing like a school girl. I stopped dancing when I heard a laugh.

"Why are you dancing Abigail I came into get my coat and this is what I see why?"

"Be...because I um found my contact." Hat was the worse lie ever. "You don't wear contacts." He was smiling coming closer to me.

"Are you sure I think I would know if I wear contacts or not." I said backing up as he stepped closer to me.

He had me up against the wall where I had no where to go, he came up close to me holding me against it.

"No you don't I think I would know its okay that you were dancing know why?" My chest was breathing against his. "Why" I stumble