Scared shitless

Toby's big house on the side. :) hehe

RECAP: He said my first name with ice cold and hard rock words it scared the living dog light out if me and now I new this was serious shit I got myself In to.

Nodding furiously I get nervous as he looks down and smirks at me.

CHAPTER 3: scared shitless

==========================

He told me he canceled his date to help me pack my things. I hate to admit even though he's an ass that was very nice for him to do for me.

"So what's this?" He asked holding up my black laced thong my mom gave me just because she thinks I'm going to die alone and I need to have more "sexy time."

I hid it the best I could so no one would find it but now it looks like someone found it.

"I....I... It's not mine it's my best friends." My cheeks were so pink you would think someone just caught me naked.

"Why do you have her panties do you bat for the other team?" He said with a hint of sarcasm and playfulness. I knew he was joking around but you could see a small part of him was serious and wanted to know if I was gay or not.

"No you idiot my mom sent them to me because she thinks I'm going to die alone!" I spit out feeling shy all of a sudden that's not something you say, but he was my new boss I had to be honest with him.

He laughed. "Your such a loser Abigail." I just rolled my eyes. I didn't want to go off on him he canceled his date for me so I should cut'em some slack.

Another reason why I didn't snap at him was because his words were right I am loser.cI was down to my last box of packing and since I had an apartment it came with the furniture and that means I couldn't exactly take it with me.

"Go hop in my limo and Ill be right there." He said so casually but damn how can he, he has a freaking limo!

Oh right he's mister rich pants of course he would drive a limo but I didn't see why he couldn't drive a Ferrari or Lamborghini.

Walking out to the limo I hop in almost fainting at how big it was. I had never seen anything like it. It left me to wonder what his house looked like lord only knows how big that will be.

"Abigail, Im sorry you have to sit quiet for a little while I have a phone call to make." He dialed a number and it rang a few times before someone actually picked up. I heard some bimbo from the other end yelling at him and I guessed it was his girlfriend.

"Yes honey?" He said sighing with frustration. I studied his facial features some more looking at his hair- oh gosh his hair it made me want to lace my fingers through each little stand and feel the silkiness of it.

I couldn't here her but I figured out what she was saying from the answers he would reply.

"I know and I'm sorry I had to help my new shitty assistant." He glanced over at me with a disgusted look on his face.

He didn't! This made me mad even know my first time someone has ever yelled at me was a few hours ago, I watched enough movies to know how to be mean and fight not physical fight but mentally.

I plan for a few seconds what I should do then get ready to put the plan in action. I knocked the phone right out of his hand and it landed on the window the phone broke and the window shaders from the force of the expensive cell phone.

I didn't mean for it to break the limo, that was a mistake. The phone...ya I will admit I did that on purpose.

"You little bitch!" He screamed lifting his hand and turned like he was going to hit me. I screamed really loud because if no ones ever yelled at me then they sure as hell never tried to hit me.

But he didn't hit me he grabbed me and right when the car came to a screeching stop he picked me up throwing me over his shoulder.

Scared would be an understatement I was terrified of what he would do to me. He started yelling at me while I was over his shoulder. His shoulder would heave up and down every time he took a breath.

"How dare you act like that towards me do you have no respect! I told you not to disobey now your going to pay!" I could see he was quip with words.

I had life easy not getting yelled at maybe once or twice I did but it wasn't serious. He didn't seem to care as he cussed me out over and over again and I began to cry.

He walked me inside and sat me in a small wooden chair. I stayed there not playing the stupid girl who tired to run but couldn't get away.

He saw my tears and he smirked. He actually smirked! I have never meant such a heartless man before. The saddest part is that I didn't even really know him that well but already hated his guts.

"Im so glad I make you cry and just think you have to live with me for a while." He now shouted from the kitchen laughing a little like it was funny. The thought scared me to death and I knew this would be the one big flaw I had missed.

He walked out of the kitchen a few seconds later with a bottle of hot sauce poring it on a spoon. This was happening to fast we only met two days ago and he's already trying to hurt me. People these days just didn't know when to quit

He put the spoon to my mouth and I closed my eyes. I smack my lips together so I didn't have to swallow it. He dropped the spoon down on the floor and I got shivers all over finally catching my breath he grabbed my chin and made me look at him.

"Now that I have you attention....I am not a bad person Abigail but I can be scary so please don't temp me."

"O...ok." I stuttered on my words a little beyond scared of the hot beautiful jerk man in front of me. He pulled me up right to his chest. I could feel his abs on my abdomen and I gulp. He might of been trying to hurt me five seconds ago but all my mind could process was our closeness right now.

"Though I just meant you I wouldn't hurt a girl or a boy for that matter so don't be scared of me." His breath was hot on my face and for some reason I liked it. He motioned me to my bedroom the tears dried up for good now seeing how big my room was. I was in pure shock it was beautiful it also had a huge bed, king and queen size mixed.

Not to mention his house was really gorgeous. He had the kitchen and dining room with Black wooden cabinets and a glass table. He had some classy bathrooms with a modern style. His living room had a nice flat screen television with a huge couch. He said it was small and shitty for the amount of money he had but I think for a poor person this was heaven.

I was fascinated with the house I thought I was in love with his house. When I was little this would of been my dream house. I went inside my room taking things in and it was......messy?

The drawers were pulled open and it had clothing in them. I looked at things more clearly. shoes on the floor and a huge desk with business papers all over it.

That's when I gasped that's what he meant by it wasn't much for a rich person there was only one bedroom in this big house.

I didn't understand how a house this big and beautiful could only have one bedroom in it.

"Well this is our bed." He smirked at me. Two words stuck out from that sentence "our" and "bed" I got a bad feeling about this.

"Ou...r bed." I stuttered.

"I always sleep on the right side." He told me. For some reason my brain just couldn't and didn't want to process this.

---------------------------------------

Well any way there is your chapter and don't forget to

Vote

And

Comment

As of now....... I sitting on my grandmas bed and eating turkey with a juice pouch!!!

tvd_VA that's my name don't where it out!!!

Bye peeps!!!!!