New Years!!

Hey readers Im so sorry my aunt died on my dads side I sorta miss her but I haven't updated because that reason. I feel bad but I'm not to sad because I didn't really like her I still loved her and she was family.

Advice to help me? I'm glad I could say that I felt bad cuz I was to scared to say it in front of anyone else. I missed her funeral because my dad wanted it to be somewhere outta state. I forgot where but I didn't want to go there.

I'm sorry.

RECPAP: "I need to know if she approves of you being my girlfriend." He looks really sacred and he fucking should be why does she need to approve.... Oh this should be good.

Chapter 18 : New Years

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

"Toby why does your ex girlfriend need to "approve" of us? You should be able to date whoever you want without her intruding?" Huffing quietly was beyond hard.

"Well shes really good friends with my mom and my mom said she wanted to see her if we do throw a party I was only kidding about the approving thing." That bitch got me worrying for nothing isn't that just heart warming.

I decided to drop it and we both crawled in bed to get a goodnight sleep for our New Years party tomorrow.

When we were in bed Toby spooned me as he nuzzled my hair and neck leaving me to him and sleep.

•.

•.

•.

"Abigail get the wine." Toby was telling me while he sat the table with chips and dip. Me and him have been awake since 8:30 cleaning and getting everything ready for this party.

In Toby's eyes I think it has to be rich and beautiful in my eyes it just has to have Toby and wine okay and maybe a little sex.

"I got the wine now can we just sit and wait for the people to get here its been long since we haven't stopped working." He shook his head no. Damn that bastard I just want to sit down there isn't that many people coming anyway the list consisted of..

My mom and dad,

His mom and dad,

Sandy and his sister-oh and don't forget the horrid ex girlfriend who is a stupid hag that calls herself a doctor.

"You might want to stop that Abigail seeing you just thinking in outer space like that makes me want to kiss you."

His smile is large on his face I decided to hum really loud and pretended I was day dreaming. He came closer to where I stood. "Now what?" Whispering in a hot voice that made me want to scream you kiss me

Now you kiss me!
now you kiss me!

I couldn't say that out loud though I would look insane. Instead I said "You do whatever you want with my body." I really just said that?! Great......I flush badly.

He gives me a look saying "shit just got real." His eyes darken and he holds out his firm hand. I take hold of it with my now shaking one where he then takes me to our room.

"You said I could do whatever I want right?....get your tight ass in my bed sweetheart." I have to admit this was hot but I couldn't help but correct him.

"Technically this isn't YOUR bed it's OUR bed." The second I said this I wish I hadn't if looks could kill I would be worse thanroad kill.

Right before he reached for the belt on his pants the door bell rang and he grunted. We went to go answer the door side by side and his parents welcomed us with a big hug.