First meeting

Recap: I reopen the covers and walk to the medicine cabinet taking a big pill. I finally went to bed and fell asleep about an hour after laying their.

Chapter 2: First Meeting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I opened my eyes and let out a long relaxing breath. I had forgotten yesterday that I didn't have work today because I get this Friday off.

This is going to be my lazy Friday. I am going to do nothing all day it's going too be hell'a fun.

I got up and did the tangles out of my hair. Thinking about how my hair makes me look so pale it's black but I think Im secretly a blonde sometimes.

I finally got it in a messy bun and did a touch of lip gloss. Once done I walked to the bedroom to pick out a comfortable outfit for today.

I put on my weekend off lazy clothes which were yoga pants and a cute tank. Then I "made" breakfast for myself (bag of chips) and got some milk to swallow them down.

I sat on my couch and turned it to Netflix fully knowing I would do everything but find a movie. Surfing on Netflix took all my time.

All of a sudden no other than my apartment building room rang. I tell you I had the loudest damn doorbell you'll ever hear it sounded like a siren that never quits, non stop in your ear.

I answered not caring who it was because I did look presentable and thank the heavens for that. Last time I opened the door I looked like crap and it just so happened to be a hot sales guy.

"Hello are you Ms.Kane?" A handsome young man asked. I guess this wasn't to far from a hot sales guy.

"Yes I am, may I help you?" I studied him up and down and prayed he didn't see me check him out.

He was a looker. He seemed to be around my age maybe a little older. He was tall muscular, deep eyes and brownish blond hair.

"Yes i'm the new rent manger and you didn't pay your rent so I'm here to collect." He said casually still looking beautiful with his frown.

"Umm.... Yes I did." I stated a little scared because I actually had payed my rent to some tacky freak before him.

It was a decent amount money I paid to the guy so I don't understand why he is lying to my face about this right now.

"No you didn't Ms.Kane, please pay up I don't have time to argue at the moment!!" He snapped at me.

Okay right there I knew off the bat he had anger issues. I disagreed with him once and he doesn't even know me. A bit of an anger management problem if you ask me.

I shake my head, telling him I am not going to pay him a single dime more of money.
Now you know why I save my money instead of giving it to charity for times like these and assholes like him.

"No problem let me check the file for you because maybe just maybe Im the one that messed up did you ever think about that Little fucker?" He said with anger and sarcasm laced in his words which pissed me off. First of all no one calls me "little fucker."

Second off like I said before he doesn't even know me and what kind of burn is little fucker anyway?! Who does this guy think he is to come on my porch demanding for money I don't have.

He raised his voice loud and firm, it made me flench. I've never really been screamed at before not even by my parents. My parents thought I was a golden child so they turned me down easily when I got in trouble. I'm guessing I had the right to be scared to want to run and cry.

"I payed it sir in fact I payed so much that I can't pay you back anytime soon my money is on the breaking point." I hopelessly said my face dropping as I do say it.